Kaitlyn

Bio: Kaitlyn grew up alone on the streets, after her mother threw her out on the street after her brother died in a car crash. She was only 10 at the time, and spent more than 5 years on her own on the streets. During that time, a stray cat scratched out her right eye, leaving it useless. By the time she was 15, she had seen some things no child should have to see, been witness to various murders, and had learned several ways to keep herself safe. Soon after she turned 16, she was found rummaging around behind a restaurant in the trash, scrounging for food. The owner took pity on her and adopted her, taking her to a hospital to properly treat her injuries over the years. By the end, when she turned 17, she had been living a nice life, though still had a wild side.

Description:
Physical- Kaitlyn has long, wild purple hair that she doesn't even make an attempt to make neat, a plain white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and green jeans that were advertised as "fashionably ripped". Her eyes are yellow, and she wears grey shoes. Doesn't matter what kind, as long as they're grey. An eyepatch covers her eye, which she also covers with her hair.
Personality- Wild, energetic, and thrill-seeking, after 6 years of being homeless, she still hasn't calmed her wild-side. Her friends describe her as being fun to be around, if a bit intense sometimes.

Abilities: None. She's just a normal person.

Weapons: "Zachary, gimme your bag."

Relationships:
   Zachary- Best friend. They go on adventures together all the time.
   Kaleb- That vampire-looking ass that has tried to kill her on multiple occasions? She likes taunting him.