Kaleb (Original Character)

Bio: Kaleb is a tough one...I don't mean that literally. Well, yes, he is literally tough, I mean it as he's tough to explain. So many stories exist about him, some true, some false. But I'm going to tell you my personal favorite. The one I believe to be true. When Kaleb was born, his mother was part of a genetic experimentation program, though they were unsure what effect this would have on the baby. When he was born, he wasn't moving. They thought he was a stillborn but then he realised...he was sleeping. He had come out of the womb sleeping. When the doctors realised this, they immediately tried to figure out why. This was something they hadn't seen before, something they were sure nobody had seen before! He slept for around two days before finally waking up and crying for the first time. He was delivered to his mother, and was allowed to live a normal life, since everything seemed normal. Fast forward around 10 years, and something special happened. Turns out all that experimentation they had done to his mother had some effect on him after all. A new scientist thought he was just another test subject, so they tried to bring him to one of the test chambers to...well, perform tests. In the last ten years, they had had multiple successes creating genetically-powerful superhumans, and they didn't know that Kaleb had been their first success. When the scientist couldn't get him to come with him peacefully, he used force, which inevitably resulted in the death of that scientist. Kaleb had caused one of the metal tools to go flying through the man's chest, killing him instantly. Kaleb had the ability to control and move metal. The scientists from that point on were more careful with Kaleb. Another 8 years pass, and another Test Subject breaks himself and the rest of his fellow Test Subjects, including Kaleb and his mother, out. Kaleb's mother had no abilities, but she aged at an incredibly slow rate, making her special in her own way. And because Kaleb had her blood, he still looked like he was around 14 years old, when he was actually 18. They all created an underground organization of superhumans, with the one who broke them out as their Leader. They all had their own parts of the city, and never tried to take over another person's territory. He now controls the entire section of the city Kaitlyn and Zackary live in, behind the scenes. He tries to take over other sections of the city by causing the others in his organization to turn against each other, but the Leader (the one who broke them all up) has been using two...children...to foil his plans.

Description:
Physical- When he and his mother escaped the complex, he had killed several guards who tried to contain them. His mother had called him her little Death Angel, thus inspiring his outfit. He wears mostly black clothing, with red accents along his clothing. On his shirt, his collar and tie is red along with his shirt cuffs. He wears black dress pants and dress shoes. Floating behind him are a pair of metal wings, which he can use as projectiles in emergencies, though they're mostly just for show. He has a metal halo floating over his head, which is very sharp and stained red from...well, you can figure that out. He wears red earrings and carries a fancy blue and black cane. His hair is brown, and always messy. His eyes are a mint-green color.
Personality- Ruthless and unforgiving, he will not tolerate insubordination with his underlings. He will feign tolerance and give them a second chance, when in reality he's just waiting for them to make the slightest mistake, where he promptly kills them with his halo. He is an excellent actor, and insanely rich. He has an excellent public image, and Kaitlyn and Zackary are the only other people who know the truth about him.

Abilities:
Magnetic Field- Kaleb can manipulate magnetic fields and move metal, making it seem like he controls it rather than the field around it. Has used this to his advantage several times.
Metal Control- Okay, yes, he can control metal. But his manipulation of magnetic fields and control over metal are two separate abilities. He can cause metal to shape and contort itself into different positions, and cause it to sharpen itself. He often uses his two abilities in conjunction with one aanother.

Catchphrase: "I'm as hard as metal...wait, no, that's not right-"

Weapons:
Halo- Yeah, his halo is a weapon. It floats over his head almost constantly (except in public) and he uses it as a form of execution.
Cane- His cane contains metal shards that can come off of it and surround its head, floating around it. He makes it look like he uses it to use his abilities to trick people into thinking it's the source of his power.
Wings- His wings are made of various shards of metal, which can be used as projectiles.

Relationships:
The Council- His fellow council of his organization. Feels they are inferior, as he was the first among them.
His mother- Loves her dearly. Would do anything for her.
Kaitlyn- A nuisance at best.
Zackary- "PUT THAT BACK!"