Telum (Little Nightmares)

Art by Ganxer (I'd do the @ thing if she wasn't already mentioned multiple times in this book)

Bio: Telum woke up just outside of the School in the Pale City. When he wandered in, hoping to find help, he was met with a group of Bullies. They grabbed him and brought him to a room with a chair and tied him up. The Bullies tortured him for a few days (one of the things they did was cut into his left leg), until a couple of normal kids helped him. He ran away as soon as they freed him and hid behind a row of lockers. He tore off a piece of his jacket and tied it around his leg, so he could walk somewhat normally. He never quite recovered from his time in the school. After the Bullies, he never quite trusted anyone again. He sometimes sees the two kids as he avoids the monsters in the streets, but tries to avoid them. A tall man once came for him after he tried to help the two kids, but he managed to give him the slip. When he tried to leave the city, he was caught and sent to The Maw.

Description:
   Physical-Wears a blue jacket, blue hat, blue shirt, and black pants with blue stripes. Has a bloodstained bandage tied around his left leg from his time at the School. Has brown, medium-length hair.
   Personality-Shy, independent, intelligent, and untrusting. Enjoys making makeshift weapons out of whatever he can find. Once stabbed the Roger the Janitor with a makeshift shiv made of an old toy and a piece of cloth. His favorite weapon to make is a cleaver. Whenever he gets seriously scared, he starts freaking out and throwing stuff at whatever he can see.

Weapons: Anything he can make.

Abilities:
   Shadow Control- Enough said.