Liam (Underworld Office)

Bio: Liam was a 10 year old boy who was out with his mom getting Ice Cream in the park. He played by himself, like he usually did, and ran back and forth between his mom and the swings. He was an energetic kid, huh? Anyways, he was walking down the road with his mom, who was on a call with her boss. She wasn't paying attention, and Liam saw a dollar bill in the road. He ran to get it, and didn't see the car until it was too late. The last thing he saw was his mom's tear-filled eyes. A few hours later, he woke up in the same spot, but at night. He looked at himself, and saw he was now a less-lively colored version of his old self. He went to stand up, but floated instead. It was them that he realised he was a ghost. He wondered what he could do with this new power? He immediately thought of his old bullies, and decided to get some payback. After a few days of torturing his bullies with nightmares he somehow knew how to create, he realised he was turning monochrome. He didn't connect it with the fact he was doing bad things. One night, he was torturing another one of his bullies when he accidentally gave them a heart-attack. He didn't see anything wrong with it. In fact...he actually liked it. He didn't even realize that his right hand twisted into a claw-like formation. A few hours later, the Underworld Office found him, and took pity on him. He brought them back with them, and told him what he just did had serious consequences. Now he's working to get rid of all the blackness on him.

Description:
   Physical: Wears a grey long-sleeved shirt with dark-grey pants that ruffle at the bottoms. His shoes are also grey. He has bright white eyes, with red X's for pupils. He has two scars along each of his eyes from where he got hit by the car. His skin is almost completely black, and his right hand is a claw because of an accident with a nightmare he made.
   Personality: Edgy, cold, distant, nothing like his old self. Likes inflicting pain on those who he thinks deserves it, and the Underworld Office try to keep him from doing so. Kinda forgetful as well. Absolutely hates Boss, but deals with him anyway.

Abilities: Can summon a large ghost-claw that resembles his own out of the ground to trap his enemies for a short time. Can also do everything else ghosts can do.

Relationships:
Eugene- Doesn't really mind him. Kinda one of his only friends.
Boss- Loathes with a burning passion.
River- Idol
Sean- Tolerates him.
Charlie- Best friend, much to Joam, River, and Boss's displeasure.
Hayden- Finds him annoying.
Joan- Likes listening to her stories.
Jack- Once tried to kill him, but Eugene convinced him not to.