Concept (Head of the B.C.U.)

Bio: [Unknown]

Description:
   ●Physical - Concept's standard form is that of a well-dressed young man wearing a pitch-black suit with a bow tie, pitch-black skin, and pitch-black hair. He has glowing red eyes and does not appear to have a mouth. Though unless you're an employee of the B.C.U., it's not likely you'll see him in this form. Concept is a shape-shifting entity, so he can take the form of anyone he's observed. Physically impossible to touch him unless certain conditions are met. Cannot be held in any form of containment.
   ●Personality - Concept is usually a very calm person, and doesn't often lose his temper. He enjoys color, as his normal form is somewhat lacking in that department. He feeds off of emotions, though his favorite flavor is confusion. Concept may appear to teleport, but that's just him changing people's perception of where he is in the area. He also may appear to be in different places for different people, even performing different actions. This is because he doesn't exist physically, but rather in the minds of others. Even if you can't see him, he can interact with you. He has an adopted son named Benry, who he cares deeply for.

Abilities:
   ●Perception Alteration - Concept has the ability to change the perception of others, from minor things as hiding himself from view, to hiding an entire building from view.
   ●Mind Reading - He can read a person's mind and learn their true intentions.
   ●Telepathy - Can communicate with others telepathically.
   ●Mental Anchor - Concept roots himself in the minds of those he has a deep emotional bond with, allowing for easier physical interaction, two-way long-distance mental communication, and it makes it easier for Concept to locate them in case of am emergency. They can also act as his anchor in reality, allowing him to interact with the real world easier.

Relationships:
   ●Benry - Adopted son.