Zackary (Original Character)

Bio: From a young age, it was clear that Zackary was...a severe kleptomaniac. His parents had no idea how to deal with this, so they visited a professional about what to do. They were unhelpful, so his parents did their best with what little knowledge they had. Instead of trying to stop him from stealing, they helped teach him how to get away with it. Child Services caught wind, and he was thrust into the Foster Care system. About 10 years later, Zachary graduated High School and started going to college, studying a career in music. Stuff started going missing from campus, yet nobody's figured out he's the culprit yet.

Description:
   Physical- Zachary has heterochromia (left eye purple, right eye pink). He also dyed his hair blue, fading to a more cyan color towards the tips. He usually can be seen wearing a black hoodie with a purple hoodie and purple pocket, with the sleeves rolled up. He almost always wears headphones, listening to some kind of music. His school bag doubles as a place to hide his stolen items. He also wears jeans with a belt, which has little pouches on it.
   Personality- He actually acts much like Kaitlyn...except he has severe kleptomania.

Abilities: He knows how to steal things...I guess.

Weapons: "Hold on, I have something in my bag for this."

Relationships:
   Kaitlyn- Best friend. They go on adventures together all the time.
   Kaleb- "Ooh, shiny!"