Fantasma

Bio: Fantasma doesn't remember how she died, yet she knew she was somehow dead. She just remembers waking up to various different "Windows", as she called them. Windows to different Worlds. Different Dimensions. Some of them were fantastical, straight out of a fairytale. Others were more serious, much like an old crime novel. There were others, still, that were quite bland. Just normal people living bland, normal lives. For a time she was content to just watch through them, pretending she was there with some. One day, however, was different. She woke up from one of her odd non-sleeps and went back to watching Worlds, when she noticed something odd. Some of the Windows had lost their colorful hues, replaced by an odd black-and-white color scheme. She watched through the Windows and noticed that nobody was there in them. No matter where she looked, there was nobody there. Like they just...vanished. Fantasma reached out to touch the window, when suddenly she was sucked into it. She fell out of the air and landed on her back, knocking the air out of her. She stood up, looking around. She was inside the World. Could she seriously have done that the entire time? Fantasma held her head in her hands in slight frustration. When she looked up she realised the World was still full of color. It was just...quiet. Then she heard a weird chittering sound. She turned around and saw a black barbed tail slide around the corner. Curious, Fantasma got up and followed the tail. She didn't remember any creatures with a tail like that in this World. Turning the corner of a house (she landed in a suburban neighborhood), she was shocked to see the weird creature feeding on one of this World's natural inhabitants (an odd wasp-like humanoid). The inhabitant's body was shriveled and black and white, like the Window to this World. Then she looked at the creature. It was black with white spikes,its head had a beast-like snout, yet clearly it was humanoid. It was on its hands and knees, tearing into the corpse of the inhabitant, its barbed tail swinging behind it. Somehow she knew exactly what it was, despite not knowing why. It was a World Eater. An incredibly dangerous creature that did exactly as advertised. How did she know that...? Before Fantasma had a chance to think about it too much, the creature stopped eating and turned to her, its eye-less gaze somehow boring holes into her. It opened its mouth wide, emitting an ear-piercing scream and rushing at her on all fours. Fantasma started running, trying to figure out how to leave this World. Was it something she had to do? Some specific set of movements that triggered a portal opening? Or maybe... Fantasma turned to the creature and stood her ground, bringing her fists up in a fighting position. The creature was further behind than expected, so she just stood there watching it get closer and closer. She felt her scarf floating behind her as it usually did and thought nothing of it. Eventually, the creature got close enough that it was able to leap at her, and it did exactly that. Fantasma threw a punch at it and missed...but her scarf didn't. Fantasma's scarf had taken the same position her arms and fists had and seemed to pack quite a punch. The creature was crushed into the ground and Fantasma's body began moving on its own. She began beating the creature further into the ground, each blow eliciting joy within Fantasma's ghostly soul. Like she was doing something good. Eventually, she positioned her hands into a choking position, and her scarf wrapped around the entire creature, squeezing tighter and tighter. Then she gave one last big squeeze and he creature exploded, its blood spraying everywhere, some even landing on Fantasma's face, burning her. The blood fused with her ghostly skin into a macabre tattoo. The other blood, though, turned to dust and floated away. Fantasma lowered her arms and her scarf fell limp behind her. He looked around and saw more of this World's Inhabitants come out of their homes and stare at her as she disappeared. When Fantasma appeared back in her weird Void area, looking at all the Windows, she noticed the World she just came from was no longer in black and white, and had all the color returned to it. This meant that all the black-and-white Worlds contained a World Eater, and it was her job to kill them. Fantasma mentally smiled and reached for another black-and-white World. Good. She was gonna have fun with this.

Description:
   ●Physical - Fantasma's skin is a ghostly white, as is her hair. She has black eyes with red pupils, and a large light red spot around her right eye. A mark of her first World Eater kill, marking her as a Hunter. Her hair floats behind her in a large ponytail, with purple earrings hanging from her ears. She wears a grey long-sleeved shirt, jeans, grey shoes, and a long grey scarf tattered at the ends that floats behind her and can be used as a weapon. Fantasma has no mouth, and can only communicate by stealing the voices of another nearby individual, leaving the individual temporarily incapable of speech. Best to speak in groups of at least two.
   ●Personality - Fantasma is a serious individual, but occasionally takes advantage of her "situation" to mess with others. Just because she's an extra-dimensional ghost doesn't mean she's not just a ghost. She is very much still a ghost, just one with a purpose. She only speaks when necessary, due to her need to steal someone's voice to do so. Because of this, she's well versed in sign language and other such means of communication. She doesn't often use her hands, preferring her scarf instead. More convenient in her mind. She's very friendly when she's off duty, and you know when there's a threat nearby if she turns serious. That, or she didn't have her morning cup of coffee. Fantasma despises using guns, but will absolutely use her summonable shotgun if she must.

Abilities:
   ●Ghost State - Fantasma is able to turn her "Ghost State" on and off. If she wants to be corporeal and walk like a normal person, she can do that. If she prefers being non-corporeal and floating everywhere, that's also an option. Each side comes with drawbacks. When her Ghost State is turned off, she can't phase through walls or float and is basically a normal person. She can use her Scarf's Combat Abilities when like this, though. When her Ghost State is on, though, she's a full on ghost. However, she can't use her Scarf like this. She can still use it like extra limbs, but not to any great combat effectiveness. She is limited to her own personal ability and whatever she can manage to pick up.
   ●Voice Thievery - Having no mouth and therefore no voice of her own, Fantasma has adapted to other ways to communicate. Fantasma has gained the ability to steal another person's voice temporarily in order to communicate, though she realizes how uncomfortable this can be so she tries to use it sparingly. She'll usually do sign language with her scarf, but she admits she finds it more comfortable for her to use other people's voices.

Weapons:
   ●Spectral Scarf - Fantasma woke up already wearing this Scarf and didn't think anything of it until her first encounter with a World Eater. It serves as both an extension of her physical self as well as a weapon. When Fantasma is in combat and her Ghost State is turned off, the scarf serves as an extension of her arms. It can also extend as much as needed, and is not limited to its normal physical size. Fantasma can use this to climb higher or hold her out of reach of enemies. This scarf is surprisingly sturdy.
   ●Creature's Bane - Fantasma's last resort. A grey and black pump shotgun with a limitless magazine, given to her by an old hunter she met while hunting a World Eater. If an enemy is too large or there are too many enemies, she can summon this thing straight out of the air. Because of its magazine "size", she finds it to be cheating and hates using it when not necessary. Besides, hand-to-hand is more fun.

Relationships:
   ●World Eater Prime - An old bugger who is Fantasma's ultimate hunting goal. The original World Eater. Been hunting him for years.
   ●Madeline Smith - One of the only people she regularly visits. Met while she was Hunting in her world. She ultimately got the last blow and is now marked as a Hunter. Definitely does not have a crush. Definitely.