Rogue (Orderswap!Disagreement)

Bio: Basically Disagreement's backstory, except one thing didn't happen. She wasn't found by the Skelefamily. So she grew up on the streets of the Monster City on the Surface. She wasn't found by the Skelefamily until she tried to steal some food from them during a picnic. After that, they took her in and let her live with them for a bit, before she left a note saying she left because their "Domestic Lifestyle" didn't suit her. She did leave directions to where she planned to live, though.

Appearence: Wears a black scarf, black cloak with purple highlights, black shorts, purple boots, and a long-sleeve black shirt with a red symbol of a devil on it. All of her clothes were stolen from an old clothing store in the Underground. She found her Scythe in Undyne's old house.

Abilities: Can summon her own style of Blaster, which looks like a normal Blaster, but with the addition of two mini-blasters attached to the sides. (Prototypes stolen from Gaster's old lab in the Underground) Can also do normal skeleton things like teleporting, summons bones, etc.

Weapons: Her scythe, her intelligence.

Personality: Cold, distant, prefers to work alone. Has a massive emo-goth vibe going on.

Relationships:
   Skelefamily: Friends
   Everyone Else: Couldn't care less