Legend and Sam

Description:
   •Legend- Wears a green and black striped long-sleeved shirt, green sweatpants, and tennis shoes. He wears a green bandana around his neck like Anubis with a black stripe down the center, along with green earrings. Has somewhat-wild green hair and green eyes. When he gets mad, his face changes into a goop mess similar to Chara's "Scary Face". He has green and black striped gloves, and his eyes are black with green pupils. His entire body has a black hue to it, but not so dark you can't see the details above.

   •Sam- Wears a blue and black striped t-shirt, blue shorts, and blue shoes. His skin is pale, and he has neat blue hair. His eyes are black with white pupils.

--------

Personality:
   •Legend- Although usually pretty chill, Legend has been known to get mad at certain people, and certain topics. He's been getting better at it, especially after a recent coma a few months back...which has made his personality alter slightly. Pretty much the same except he thinks of things a little more logically, though his emotions do still run the show in most situations. Has terrible memory issues.

   •Sam- Enjoys annoying Legend, but really does care about him and his well-being. Is the result from Legend's accidental exposure to a chemical used in making characters with Multiple Personality Disorder as a child. He can take over Legend's body, but only really does it when asked to by Legend to get him out of a tough situation or if he gets annoyed and thinks Legend needs to be more assertive.

--------

Weapons: His knives and anything he can create.

--------

Abilities:
   •Legend -
   ~Energy Transfer: Can transfer energy from his Essence Sphere into another being to help them recover. Extremely tiring.
   ~Teleportation:  Not one preferred by Legend to use, as he sees it as lazy.
   ~Knife Summoning: can summon multiple knives at any given time.
   ~Creation: Can use the energy from his Essence Spheres to create various objects. He can't make too many, though, since the more objects he makes, the more tired he gets, and the less energy he has.

   •Sam -
   ~Possession: Can possess Legend.
   ~Perception: Can change other people's perception of him, appearing and disappearing from their view. He's not invisible, they just can't see him.
   ~Matter Transference: Can carry people and objects through solid objects such as walls. Extremely tiring and takes a lot of effort on a good day. Unless it's Legend, in which case it's super easy.
--------

Birthday: June 1st