Jackal (Original OC)

Bio: Created by an unknown company at an unknown point in time, Jackal is a Personal-Grade Assassin Droid, a model typically created for special clients. Evidently, Jackal's client died, so they were planned to be scrapped. Fortunately, some stupid intern accidentally spilled an experimental liquid nanotechnology on Jackal, which allowed them to gain sentience. They quickly wasted no time in escaping before they could be caught, and helped the other droids (of various models) gain sentience by putting more of that nanotechnology in the sprinkler system and activating it. Those droids mostly failed to run away as well, but a good few still managed to escape. But they provided Jackal with an adequate means of covering their escape. Fast forward a bit, and Jackal lives in an old high-tech bomb shelter with a few other droids they've helped liberate. Jackal runs a successful black market assassination business, which is enough to provide them and the others with various supplies. Specifically oil, metal, and other robot things.

Description:
   Physical - Jackal is a dark pink Assassin Droid, with a large sword on their back. Their chest, their arms to just above the elbow, and their legs to just above the knee are white, as this is where the nanotechnology that liberated them is. It acts as a sort of protective bodysuit. Their eyes are blank white, but sometimes the very nano-bots that gave them sentience will swarm in one of their eyes and make it look like they have a pupil. They have various blue markings on their face, which Jackal seems to like.
   Personality - Jackal cares for all the robots that live in the bunker with them, and Will always take care of them, no matter the cost. Jackal has very few human friends, as most humans would try to scrap them and hurt them. Their job isn't one they enjoy much, but it's the one thing they're good at so it's what they do. They are very thankful for the nano-bots they share their body with.

Weapons:
   Jackal Blade - A sword enhanced by military-grade electronics.

Abilities:
   Nano-Patch - The nano-bots with which they share their body swarm any wound that Jackal may recieve, but they have to have time to fix it. It's not instant, since they need to utilize metal from the surrounding area. Though the nano-bots can speed up the process by cannibalizing themselves and using them as the metal, though this can only be used sparingly as it takes a while for the old nano-bots to create new ones.
   Nano-Swarm - When in a wet environment, the nano-bots can swarm off of Jackal's body and into the water, attacking any threat. Only problem is this leaves parts of Jackal's body vulnerable for attack.
   Nano-Hack - When in contact with a complex technical device (Such as a phone, computer, keypad, etc.), Jackal can use the nano-bots to hack into the device.
   Threat Scan - As a droid programmed and equipped to perform assassination missions, Jackal is capable of scanning for nearby enemies, even through walls. This can be counteracted using copper, though good luck getting somewhere with enough copper to block it faster than they find you.
   Technopath - As a droid, Jackal can sense electrical systems near them, but cannot interact with them remotely.

Weaknesses: Copper (can't use their scanning ability), Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP)

Catchphrase: "It wasn't personal, pal. Sorry."