Thrash (Hollow Knight OC)

Before we begin, I would like to note he is supposed to be a fire ant, but Gacha Club has no antenna or mandible, so I just put on a cloak to cover his "antenna" and said "Fuck it, there are plenty characters without mouths". With that outta the way, here we go.

Bio: Thrash was found in an abandoned anthill by Quirrel on his way to Hallownest. He was just an egg at the time, so Quirrel, being the kind bug he is, brought it with him in his journey. After he reached Dirtmouth, the egg hatched in his bag (or wherever Quirrel keeps miscellaneous objects). Quirrel brought him out and looked at him. Not liking being looked at, the baby ant tried to jump out of Quirrel's hands. Quirrel set it down on the ground and watched as it struggled to walk. When the ant had given up, he picked it up and noticed a couple moving into the town. He gave the baby to the couple, explaining that he could not care for it, and hopped down into the well to explore the ruins below. The couple was none other than Cornifer and Iselda. He learned some valuable skills from them. Iselda taught him how to wield a nail, while Cornifer taught him how to make maps of places he went to. Skip ahead a few years (after the events of Hollow Knight [I'm choosing the Embrace the Void (Delicate Flower version) ending]), and Thrash decided to head down into the ruins below. Now he's an explorer of the ruins, discovering new things everyday.

Description: Thrash is a fireant that wears nothing but an old cloak he found in the closet. He carries a long, sharp nail that he is very skilled with.

Personality: Thrash is a feisty little fella, capable of getting out of the toughest of situations. He's fast, smart, and caring.

Abilities: Goes into a rage-state where his nail sets enemies on fire.

Weaknesses: He, uh, can't resist charms. He likes the power they give him. He's often Overcharmed, so often takes lots of damage.

Charms: Heavy Blow, Quickslash, Longnail, Wayward Compass, Steady Body

Relationships:
Iselda- Adopted Mother.
Cornifer- Adopted Father.
Elderbug- Pretty much his grandpa.
Sly- Role model.
Zote the Mighty- Despises him. Thinks he is an annoying braggart who needs to be put in his place.
Nymm- Enjoys his music.
Misk- Travel companion/best friend