Chapter 4

2 DAYS TIL' THE FASHION WEEK

"Y/N! YOU'RE LATE!" Jennie yelled as she rush puts the finished contracts and documents on her desk.

I overslept, ugh what a pain. We have 2 days until the fashion week, even Irene looked very busy alongside Seulgi who looked very stressed.

"Sorry, Ms. Kim." I looked down, she huffed. "Well, don't just stand there, get the samples from the production committee and deliver them to Prada." 

I look at her, she looked impatient. "Well? Go NOW!" 

"Yes ma'am!" I responded and scurried out and to the production room.

_______________

Irene's POV

"I swear to Taeyeon's foot I will shove this stupid pen down that designer's throat!" Seulgi yelled as she put the papers down the table with full force. 

I chuckle at her stressed expression. She gave me an unimpressed look.

"You have workload to you know!" She said as she sits down on her chair and starts working on the papers.

"I know, but I'm waiting for the design samples." I sighed and tapped my wooden desk impatiently.

"Why is that damn delivery taking so fucking long?" I growled under my breath. 

"So, about Y/N...." Seulgi started, I give her a curious glance as she puts the pen down.

"What about her?" I arched my brow at her

"How is she?" Seulgi asks

"She's doing well, I suppose she's doing well, financially speaking." I stated as I spin my chair. 

"But emotionally......I'm not sure, after all she is the daughter of another man." 

"Not to mention, she doesn't know who her actual father really is." I continued

"And you know?" Seulgi says with a questioning look

"Yes, but I'll tell her once she knows." Seulgi nodded and returned to do her paper work.

I heard a knock on my wooden door, I grumble profanities that I can think of and opened the door, to my surprise it's Y/N.

"Y/N, what brings you here?" I say with a surprised look on my face, this is the greatest surprise if you ask me.

"U-uhm I-I'm here to give you these sample's personally." She stuttered and hand me a black elegant box with a Chanel logo on it.

I smirked, "Well vixen, come in." I widely open the door for her to put the box on top of my table.

"So why did Jennie asked you to deliver them personally?" 

"I-uhm, she didn't really say." She answered with uncertainty swimming in her eyes. For some reason, I feel Jennie laughing from  afar.

The Bride of The Underworld [Fem reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara