Chapter 17

'Hyun, how come you didn't mention me to her?'

---------------------------------

Irene remains stiff as I stare at her, mention? Does she not talk about her family...sister-in-law?

"Hello, I'm Taeyeon. Irene's....sister." She shook my hand, her skin is cold. I retracted my hand once we're done shaking each other's hand. 

Irene cleared her throat then looked over to her shoulder, "You four can stand up now."

I hear patting of clothes from behind, my eyes stayed focused on Taeyeon. She returned my stare and smiled coldly. "Well then , how about we have a little chat,." She then turns to Irene, "I have a feeling that you have to fill me in with information." Her face then turned serious. 

"Let's start on you both having come in contact with an angel, an angel of Domain." Irene's gaze turned intense.

Dominion? What? Who?

"What do you mean?" I blurted out. Taeyeon's neck snapped toward my direction. 

"Oh Y/N, are you aware that one of you boss' friends, were actually an angel of sorts?"

My boss' close friends? Could she be..JISOO

"Jisoo's a wha-hmp?!" Irene covered my mouth and I give her a glare. "Don't shout, there are people here." Irene growled and Taeyeon chuckles.

"Well then, let's go some place quite." Taeyeon walked forward, not waiting for us to follow. Soon after we followed her to a restaurant, it's a simple restaurant, nothing fancy and all. 

No one ordered anything, and I'm too shy to speak up, knowing that food to demons tastes like clay and sponge, according to Irene. We are seated at a round wide table. 

"Now that we're all seated." Taeyeon called out, "Tell me about everything that happened that faithful day you met with the dominion."

"We went for groceries at themarket here in Milan," Irene crossed her arms, "And half way of the groceries, my skin started heating up."

Taeyeon nodded her head, listening attentively she gestured for her to continue. "I asked Y/N to buy me water." 

"Y/N, tell me everything you talked about." Taeyeon demanded,  I sat up staright.

"We only had exchanged formalities." I answer truthfully, Taeyeon stared into my eyes and nod. "Nothing strange in particular?"

I turn to Irene who is now brooding. "No, not until Irene approached me and her."

Taeyeon's eyes hardened after what I said, she then turns her head to Irene.

"Did you fight?" 

Irene shakes her head sideways, "Too many witnesses." She then turns to me, "But I did provoke her."

Taeyeon massages her temple, "There's no doubt that the Seraphims also had contacted her." 

"What's a Seraphim?" 

"The highest rank among the angels." Seugli answered form me.

"Then what are Dominions?" I added. 

This time Irene answered, "They are said to keep the world in proper order, they deliver God's justice in unjust situations." She let out a sarcastic smile. "Though, I'm not sure anymore."

 "I also believe that Jisoo informed about the vessel as well." Joy added. 

"Vessel?" I look at Taeyeon who is in deep thought.