Chapter 7

'Ugh, I hate this' I thought to myself as I continue to eat in silence, while my boss and Irene are discussing some business stuff that I won't even pay attention to at all

"And this is Joy, she's going to be our model for tonight." Jennie said as she breaks me from my train of thought.

"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Bae" Joy stuck out a hand for Irene to shake, only to be reciprocated by a nod. Ooh, cold. 

"Nice to meet you too." Irene said in a cold stark tone as Joy flustered and retracted her hand. An awkward silence falls before us as Seulgi cleared her throat. 

"Ms. Bae, we have to check the venue for our fashion show." Seulgi said as she hands Irene an envelope. I look at Jennie who is already finished eating. She only took a few bites earlier. Will that be enough to sate her hunger?

"Ms. Kim, is it's ok to ask....where is the venue for the fashion week?" I ask with a curios tone as she drinks her wine before answering.

"It's in Sala delle cariatidi palazzo reale milano." Irene answered for me as Jennie nod her head in gratitude. 

"Well there goes your answer." Jennie smiles as she looks at her watch. "I'm pretty sure the staff is already putting up finishing touches. All they need now is their models." 

Joy stood up and bowed, "I have to go now. Thank you for tagging me along, Ms. Kim, Y/N." She takes her handbag with her.

"See you all at the fashion show!" Joy ran off to her hotel room to get ready for the fashion show, Jennie stood up, and so did I.

"Y/N, we'll be parting ways here. I have to check the fitting of my clothes." She then looked at me. "What will you be doing while I'm away?"

I thought for a minute, my outfit was already prepared by Irene, that leaves me to prepare too I guess. "I'll get ready as well, Ms. Kim." 

"Tell my chauffeur to pick us both up at 7 PM, sharp." 

"What about Joy?" I ask

"Models will be fetched my the staff, Y/N. Don't worry." Irene said as I look at her, her eyes hardened and her jaw clenched as she chews on her lettuce.

"Well that settles it I guess." Seulgi chuckled as she stands up. "Ms. Bae we have to go."

"You go first Seulgi." The assistant give her a questioning look as Irene stands up and brushes her clothes. "I have something to do." 

I look to my side to notice that Jennie had already left, that leaves me with the two- oh never mind, that leaves me with Irene. Seulgi is nowhere to be found. 

"Thank you for the lunch, ms. Bae, I'll get going now." I head off to the hotel lobby, but a cold hand stopped me. I turn to see Irene, brows furrowed and her lips on a slight frown.