Chapter 55

Y/N's POV

Jennie and I exit the car, and immediately flashes of the cameras invade my field of view. My boss smirked and waved as I follow behind her with pristine elegance. The Bulgari opening event here in Gangnam quickly stirred the media. 

And humans like me.....are up for it. My white dress flowed as the breeze flew by, signaling that it'll be cold tonight. My dress had white and gold accents, so I decide to use gold as my accessory. 

(Y/N's dress) 

(Y/N's dress) 

We smoothly walked the red carpet floor that lead to the main lobby, and show room of the boutique, I see Jisoo wearing her finest piece from Dior, and my boss who wore the same finest masterpiece from Chanel. 

My eyes scan the list of displays rings, necklaces and earrings. Maybe I'll buy Irene something from here, after all, she bought me a lot of things. I think it's time to return the favor. While scanning the displays, I saw something that caught my eye. 

A Bulgari serpenti ring and watch. Jennie stood beside me and chuckled. "Buying something for Irene?" 

I blush and nod, "Yeah, I figured she gave me everything. I figured it's time to return the favor." 

"Yeah, but do you have your wallet with you though?" She raise her brow and I smiled. "Do you wanna know?" 

She shook her head, "People keep buying stuff here despite of it being open just now," Her lips formed a teasing grin, "I bet they'd be out of stock before the night ends Y/N, so make haste." 

"I will." 

She was about to leave but she stopped, "Best of luck in your shopping spree." 

I bowed at her, "Enjoy the rest of the night, Ms. Kim." 

"Same goes to you, Mrs. Bae." My jaw dropped as she laughs and walks off, leaving me to choose my gift for Hyun.

I wave my hand at one of the employees. A young man with bleach blonde hair entertains my list of choices. "Good evening ma'am, welcome to Bulgari. My name's Lee Taeyong, how may I help you?" He gives me a warm, polite smile and I return it. 

"Can you please help me choose a serpenti ring?" I rub the back of my nape. "It's for someone special." 

His eyes glowed with understanding, "I see, what gender?"

"Female." He hummed and picked a diamond serpenti. "There's a lot of choices here, but this one's a masterpiece." He placed it gently on top of the glass table. "This will be a best accessory for every event." 

"Okay," I hummed and checked the other side, "And that watch please." I point at the other display case. A black serpenti watch. 

His eyes glowed in amusement, "Perfect, do you want them boxed together?"