Chapter 60

Warnings: cumplay, praise kink, cockwarming, clit slapping, multiple orgasms, creampie and unprotected sex (wrap it up ladies), Irene having a mommy kink and her breeding kink resurfaces

_________________________

"Let me have all of you for tonight, please." Her tone, pleading yet lust was still lingering.

The words left my lips before I can even process them.

"Yes please,"

_________________________

She kisses your lips as she angles herself in between your legs, fingers sliding along your cunt. A soft moan emits from your lips.

"Irene," You whine, your other hand pulling on the roots of her hair, already feeling impatient.

"That's not my name, vixen." She murmurs, "What's my name when I'm fucking you?" She didn't let you respond as she silenced you with a kiss, while her free hand held your waist, pulling you flush against her.

She slides up two digits up and down your cunt, your folds opening and rubbing against your core freely.

"Mommy," You whimpered as she pulls away, her mouth only centimeters apart from yours, she kissed you again, opening her mouth by the tip of her tongue, diving forward as pleasure invades your senses.

She then inserts two of her fingers into your heat as you throw your head back against the wall, Irene's lips still chased yours. 

Your walls immediately clench on her digits, Irene pulled away with golden eyes staring directly at you, "Coming for mommy, vixen?"

All you can do is nod feverishly as her thumb attaches to you pussy, delicately stroking it alongside her fingers thrusting in and out of your cunt. 

Each time her fingers breach inside of you, she made sure to drag her fingers in your g-spot, her other hand dips down and slaps your clit, making you throb.

You jolted at the sensation and a wanton moan escapes your lips as your knees starts to feel like jelly, she notices and smirks viciously.

Her other hand circled your waist, while she took out her fingers and slapped your cunt repeatedly. "You like that baby?" She rasps, bucking her hips against yours to find her own release from her still neglected shaft.

You whimpered, "S-so much, mommy." Both of your hands claw her back, her lips brushing on your neck as she says:

"You're coming, vixen?" Her fingers rubbing your cunt furiously.

"A-ah! Yes mommy- fuck! So good." You cry out her name, the sensation tingling washes your senses, your vision blurring.

"Good girl," She purrs, you watch with dreamy eyes as she dips her fingers again down to your heat again, fingers swirling slowly and bring it to her mouth, humming as she sucks her fingers clean while remaining eye contact with you, lips curling to a vicious smirk.