Chapter 35

A/N: You guys have been awfully quite, what's going on?

---------------------------------------------

Moonbyul stands before the altar of Presbyterian church in Seoul, she was to meet Chaeyoung, another Dominion. She sighed for-well she can't remember how many times she had sighed waiting for the younger angel.

"Dominions and their human jobs." She grumbled to herself. "They take pleasure in making us higher-ups wait." 

She felt a cold breeze brush against her back, she didn't need to turn to find out who it was, for it is already obvious. 

"You and Jisoo like to make me wait, Chaeyoung." She coldly stated, the dominion behind her chuckled. 

 "Sorry, dear Seraphim." She now stands beside her, "And it's Rosé, not Chaeyoung." Moonbyul huffed. "I don't care what you call yourself nowadays, but making me, a Seraphim that waits for Dominions like you and Jisoo insults my rank." 

Rosé bowed her head, "My apologies, Seraphim." The Seraphim waved her hand in dismissal. "Doesn't matter, I believe that you have information for me." The dominion nods and takes an envelope out from her coat pocket. 

"These are the photos of the defected Cheribum and his locations." On cue the higher ranked angel taken out the said photos, one from the CCTV camera of the cashier, CCTV camera of the street and to an alleyway.

"Where did you get these?" Moonbyul asks, the Dominion only chuckled. "I have my ways." The Seraphim chuckled, "You sound like a hitman."

Rosé laughed, "I can assure you, I am not, I can't stand the sight of blood. Makes me lightheaded." She then turns to Moonbyul, "Why are we spying on some defected Cheribum?" 

"Just a careful measure." The Seraphim replied, "He might be a threat soon." Rosé didn't say a word. She just stares at the altar in silence. Moonbyul took it as a sign to continue.

"We're sending out Bobby." Rosé finally turns to her with a raised brow. 

"What?" Rosé scoffed, "Why him?" 

Moonbyul then folds her arms to her chest, "He can do the job." Rosé let out a lifeless laugh. 

"Why would you send a scum like him to do real angels' bidding?" She then places her hand on her hip. "He's a disgrace to all of us, especially to me." 

Moonbyul turns to her, "And why is that?" the Dominion sighed in frustration. "He may be blood, but he is a jerk with no sense of morals when it comes to annihilating demons." 

"He is a mess." 

"Is that your only reason?" Moonbyul asked with wide eyes, Rosé said nothing but sighed.

"He's an asshole," she grumbled.

"Chaeyoung!" Moonbyul gasped, "Watch your tone!" The Dominion only shrugged, "He taints our reputation as angels." 

Moonbyul only shook her head, "He may act immature sometimes, but you can't deny that he shows promise." 

"I couldn't care less about his abilities." Rosé muttered, "He's still an asshole." 

The Seraphim only chuckled and shook her head, "Thank you for the information, Chaeyoung." she grasped her shoulder, "I have to go now." 

The Dominion bowed at her, "See you soon, Moonbyul." 

The Seraphim nods in acknowledgment then walks away first without turning back. 

______________________________