Chapter 31

Y/N's POV

The entire car ride has been eerily quite. 

Sure I like a quite ride, though this one is getting unnerving. Irene had been wordlessly driving, her jaw clenched and relaxes, the grip on her stirring wheel was tight. The streets in Seoul is now relaxed, few to rarely any cars in sight. I stare at the car window, hoping the ride will end soon. 

Irene stopped the car so suddenly that I nearly flung myself off the windshield if it wasn't for my seatbelt. I place a hand over my heart. 

"Jesus, Irene!" I breathe out, "I almost flung myself out of this car." She said nothing and exited the car, I rolled my eyes at her reaction. 

'What did I do?' 

I unbuckle the straps and exited the car to follow her, she stood by the entrance with her arms crossed to her chest, her eyes focused on the ground. When her gaze meets mine she held out an open palm, and I take it willingly. She lead both of us to the entrance of her penthouse. 

In the middle of the entrance lies a marble staircase, and by the side are two guards and nod as we pass them. "It isn't far from here, Y/N." She finally said after an entire ride of silence. 

"And I'd like to have a drink with you before our sleepover." She winked, I blush at the statement, I wonder what is she up to now. 

Her hands fumble with the keys and opened the dark oak door. The revealed interior is huge..  like...luxuriously huge. 

Form the counter top lay a bottle of wine and two glasses

Form the counter top lay a bottle of wine and two glasses. She walk towards it and popped the lid, poured us both an equal amount. She gestured for me to sit on the couch, and I obeyed. I take the glass from her waiting hands. 

"The wine is always ready for me to drink after work." She sips her beverage, "I prepare it before leaving." 

"Is this your stress reliever?" I take a sip. 

"Of sorts." She answered. She finished her drink, as I take little sips. I felt her warm hand touch my thigh, I turn to look at her but her eyes focused on the wide window. So I didn't mind. She shifted closer to me, I can basically feel her body heat. 

"Did you know that you look explicitly delectable earlier?" I stare at her with a grin. 

"And?" I gasp when her hand trailed higher, "Self control is getting out of hand for me, vixen."

"Like I said, Seulgi's taste in fashion is...impeccable." My heart raced, her hot touch leaving shivers in its wake. 

Her free hand went to the base of my neck, and to the necklace, she traced the metal accessory and to it's lock, and removed it. My eyes followed her hands as she places it on top of the coffee table. Her eyes flickered to my parted lips. 

"What should I do with you..?" She rasped as she leans in close. There were no words in my throat, so I simply closed my eyes as her lips connect mine.