Chapter 76

Jiwoo stared at the clothes displayed in front of her as Jiah begins to skim through every piece of clothing she finds interesting

Jiwoo stared at the clothes displayed in front of her as Jiah begins to skim through every piece of clothing she finds interesting. Seulgi and Yeri kept their distance as they watch over them, Seulgi hummed at the overlapping chatter of the people meanwhile Yeri surfs the web. "Are you guys done picking clothes?"

Jiah nods enthusiastically while Jiwoo raised a ball of mixed-up clothing, "Yep! We're done!" Yeri smiled softly and put her phone back in her pocket and brings the cart to them, "Alright, let's go pay for them, your parents are waiting."

While Yeri and Seulgi talked Jiwoo manage to snoop into the price tags and her jaw slacked as she taps her twin's shoulder, Jiah whipped her head to the blonde with a raised brow, "What is it?"

"Have you ever considered looking at the prices?" Jiwoo whispered as they approach the counter, Jiah paused and shrugged, "Yeah, why?"

The blonde twin fiddled with her fingers, "Never mind." She mumbled, making Jiah confused and wave it off as they now stand before the counter, Seulgi and Yeri began putting the clothes, the twins stood next to them as their eyes gaze at whatever material they see, Jiwoo made a small pout and placed her ivory hands inside the pocket of her jacket. Seulgi looked over her shoulder to see the twins staring at anything they see and chuckled lightly. "I guess you can say that they grow up so fast." The cashier remarks as she sees what the demon was looking at.

Yeri snickered, "True, they were just toddlers yesterday, and now they're adults." The other worker grinned, "I know right?"

Yeri's expression turned blank, "I'm serious." Seulgi laughed and patted her friend's shoulder, "Pardon her, she's still not processing it yet."

Jiah subtly made a black ice shard materialize on her fingertip Jiwoo saw this and grinned as she placed her chin on top of her shoulder, "What're you gonna do?"

"Just testing."

Then your voice interjects, "Practicing what?" Both demons turned to you with beaming smiles as you and Irene approach them hand in hand, Jiah rushed to you with a bone-crushing hug while Jiwoo hugged Irene. You let out a soft groan as Jiah hugs you a little bit tighter.

"My ribs, " You say with a broken whisper as you tap her back, "Jiah, bub I can't-" Irene's eyes crinkle as she and Jiwoo look at both your figures. "I think her favorite parent is her, mom," Jiwoo remarks with a grin while Irene shrugged her shoulders. "But I helped to create you both."

Irene turned to her blonde daughter, "And you both kept monopolizing your mother from me, " She grinned mischievously, "It's getting under my skin."

A coy smirk made its way to your lips, "You eventually have to learn how to share Hyun." Irene automatically pouted and placed her hands in her coat pocket as your children laugh and linked both your arms with them Jiah grinned, "Yeah, mommy's right, you should learn how to share."

Jiwoo giggled, "Let's go eat, I wanna try all kinds of food that these puny humans eat."

Before you and Irene can correct her, both girls already skipped away, bringing you with them as you three converse about food. Irene looked lovingly at the three of you as Seulgi and Yeri walked beside her, "You should follow them though, " Seulgi suggest while carrying the shopping bags, "Y/N won't be able to control their curiosity."

But Irene shook her head sideways, "They'll listen to her more than me." And then followed by another sigh, "I want attention too you know..."

Yeri guffawed, "Well good luck with that, Seulgi, help me with the bag." The Beelzebub nods and follows her, leaving Irene alone to catch up with her family. She ran after the three of you with a wide smile on her face, Jiah, knowing that she will whine again if Irene doesn't even get to hold your hand let go of your hand and move to the side, Irene grinned at her raven-haired daughter and slipped in between the both of you to finally intertwine her hands with yours. As you felt her hand grasp yours firmly, you kissed the back of her palm, making your wife's eyes glow with mirth as the twins walked in front of you, with their fingers tugging each other's sleeves.

You gawk at the figures with a slacked jaw, "How on earth are they that tall?" You turn to Irene with a raised brow, "And you certainly don't have the genes." Irene gasped, "And so do you." She retorts with a mischievous smirk and pulled you close to her side, "Well to answer your question, I may have...well toyed with their physique until I found something ideal."

You hummed in thought, "Well will you change mine if you found something's lacking?" Irene's eyes turned soft and her voice mellow, "No, I wouldn't ask you to change anything for my sake." And then pressed a kiss on your cheek, "You're perfect the way you are." Blush taints your cheeks as she lands a soft peck on the side of your neck, "And I love you very much."

Your eyes crinkle with mirth as you swat her shoulder, making Irene laugh. "I love my OG bunny too."

"Moms," Jiah called out, both your heads snap in their direction. "Where should we eat?" Jiwoo then appeared behind her with a tilted head, "If you're both done declaring your love for one another I wanna eat now." Jiah hissed and hits her twin's head with her palm. "That was rude."

"You're rude," Jiwoo grumbled and walked away, making Jiah roll her eyes, you and Irene guffawed and joined them. "Alright, kids that's enough." Jiah quickly approached you and held your hand while Jiwoo grinned and held Irene's. "Well, there's this steakhouse I wanted to try..." You trailed off with a smile, "Come on, I'm hungry."

____________________

Jesica's eyes bored at her angel, her hands balled to fist as her body quivered, "What?"

Moonbyul's eyes faltered, "Yes your majesty, he had provoked the duchess-I mean empress and trespassed into their home here on earth."

"Is he injured?" Moonbyul paused, the air thick with anticipation as she opens her mouth. "He's poisoned by draconian venom."

"Who did it?"

"I'm not certain, but only one from the demons can do it." Jesica sighed and turned away from her informant as her hand gripped the armrest of her throne, "The empress."

"He wasn't alone," She adds, "Lisa was there."

"Both of them?" The Queen stammered, she inhaled sharply before her eyes flared gold, "Where are they now?"

"In the mirror plane," The seraphim answered as she sits down on the available seat, she wore a white stoga with a golden belt wrapped around her thin waist. "I couldn't stay long, it'll risk the chances of me getting caught."

"She's still acting as his guard even when what he did was wrong." Moonbyul informs, "Shouldn't she report to you about this?" Jesica avoided eye contact with her kin, and folded her arms on her chest, "She had sworn her loyalty to my brother, vehemently after..." She trailed off.

Moonbyul raised a brow, "After what?"

Jesica locked eyes with her, her golden orbs held a grave, serious look. "After I declared the first Helios angel's denunciation."