Chapter 6

I arrived at the airport early than expected, Jennie, my boss is waiting

I arrived at the airport early than expected, Jennie, my boss is waiting. As I come closer I see an unfamiliar figure, a woman in her mid 20's. Slim, beautiful features, height is around 5'6. She would easily tower over me. 

'Is she a model?' I thought to myself, Jennie raised her head up to see me. 

"Ah, Y/N. Right on time, well maybe a bit early, but this will do." She stood up and gestured at the mysterious tall woman. I follow her. 

"This is Joy, she's our new model for the runway, later tonight

"This is Joy, she's our new model for the runway, later tonight." Joy smiled at me and raised an open palm to shake my hand. 

"Pleasure to meet you, Secretary Hwang." I shake her hand firmly and returned her smile. 

"Pleasure to meet you too, Joy. Please, call me Y/N instead." I let go of my hand, "No need for such formalities." I continued and rolled my luggage to the side.

"Have you see Irene on your way here?" Jennie ask, as I pretend to fix my luggage.

"No," I lied, "No, I haven't seen her yet." I look at Jennie as she returns my stare before nodding.

"Very well," she said as she stares out into the distance, "Prada has a different flight schedule than us, we'll leave around 8." On cue I checked the time.

7:46 AM. Nearly there. I wish time can pass a little faster so I won't have to face her again. I look to my side, Joy's stunning figure was seated on one of the waiting chairs of the airport. She wore a simple shirt, jeans and converse. She alone...made a simple casual attire look elegant. 

She must have sensed my stare as she looks at my direction and gave me a blinding smile. I returned it with a shy one as she gestured her hand to another empty seat.

"Thanks." I say as I plopped down the seat. "No prob." She replied

An awkward silence falls before us, "What are you and Ms. Kim.?" She asks, probably starting a conversation. 

"She's my boss, I'm her assistant." I reply not further elaborating as she nod. 

"How long did you work for her?"