Chapter 62

Nervous was an understatement, heck, your mother is much more nervous than that it was almost laughable, almost

Nervous was an understatement, heck, your mother is much more nervous than that it was almost laughable, almost. "Is the priest here already?" She asked Hyerin who rolled her eyes in response. "Yes, he's preparing as we speak." 

Hyerin then locked eyes with you, "Best wishes by the way." She gives you a strained smile, and you return a small smile, your father then entered the room, wearing his best suit. "Alright! Look at you!" He cooed, and you lightly giggled with a blush. 

Your mother held your cheeks, "Ah, you're getting married! You just bested your sister in marriage!" 

"Shut it hag!" Hyerin grumbles with a smile, "I can't do that while running the company." Your father chuckled. "Irene's a CEO, and she's marrying Y/N. Get a man or a woman who can do both Rin!" 

My older sister scoffed and waved her hand dismissively, "Yeah yeah, I'll do that in the next decade." 

"Then that means I can't die yet then!" Your mother scratched her head. "Not until you're married!"

It was your turn to say something. "Don't worry mom, I'm sure death can be understanding." And winked coyly at her while she only laughed. "Oh, I bet she will." 

Hyerin and your dad just raised their brows at your exchange. Your mother smoothed your dress and gave you your flowers, "It's time."

You stand up, legs feeling like they've turned to jelly. You exhale sharply, a gentle hand caressed your bareback, "Aren't you supposed to be excited?" It was Hyerin's voice...you look at her, surprised by her sudden words. You tilted your head in confusion. "And aren't you suppose to be a bitch towards me?"

She chuckled, "And here I was thinking you'd appreciate my words of encouragement." She scoffed, "You'd rather have me boil your blood, yeah?"

You smiled, "Whatever," Eunseok coughed, "It's time to go, everyone's here." You nod quickly, your father raised his arm for you to take it. On cue, music was heard on the other end. You're getting married on the seaside of Jeju. As you walk the carpeted floor, the windows allowed the sun to touch everything in its path, the chandelier enhancing the light around the church. Relatives, friends, and business partners alike sat in the pews, wearing their best suits and dresses. 

Funny how your spouse is a demon, and you're marrying her under the cross. Speaking of Irene, she wore her best suit adorned with golden tassels, and golden chains for buttons. Black and gold...a perfect combination of enigma and elegance. 

Her hair was tied to a half ponytail, her eyes shone with mirth, excitement, and most of all, love and adoration. You heard sniffling from the person beside you, you bit your lips to stop smiling at your father's sniffling. 

You see Suho seated in front, his back turned facing the large wooden cross. Irene smiled with excitement as you're now handed to her, she held out her hand, urging you to take it. You smiled and held her hand tightly.