Chapter 59

Y/N's POV 

Y/N's POV 

"He said that the desk isn't closed yet what a liar-" Suho's voice fade into nothing as a ringing headache blast through my skull, you rubbed your temple as you start to burn up. You groaned slightly and massage the side of your head.

"-he'll get himself arrested soon, I promise you that- Y/N are you ok?" You groan as your arms singed, you subtly turned your arm, alarmed by your veins turning bright gold. The burn on you body becoming more painful and unbearable, like you were being set ablaze. 

Eyes flickering with panic, you turn to Suho who tilted his head in confusion, yet your mouth opened before your head can think. "Signiel Seoul, now." 

"But you haven't even-"

"Suho! Take me there, now!" He looked startled, but you don't care, something's wrong. Something's definitely wrong. 

Without waiting for his reply, you dashed out of the café, not caring if you caught the customers attention. You run in a blistering pace as Suho calls out for you. 

Your eyes start to hurt, like someone's poking them from your skull. Suho grabbed your arm, panting. "Fine, I'll take you there." 

"Thanks you," You gasp, feeling air being thwarted away from your lungs as Suho's car revved alive.

___________________

Lisa hummed, it was another night of a successful transaction, she smiled. Finally striking an achievement of investing. 

"Oh" She clicked her tongue as gold and silver dust stained her skin, she patted it off, not wanting to leave a trace. 

"Huh, I wonder if she's still breathing." Her tone coy and mocking. "I'll let the vessel see for that herself.

She held the silver mask as it glinted triumphantly against the moonlight. Now all she has do, is wait for Suho's signal.

The wind howled, and she nows that it's time to flee as the squeal of tired signaled her departure.

_________________________

Y/N's POV

Panic and uncertainty boiled my body, bristling my senses. I just need to be there...I must be there! 

When we stopped in front of the hotel, I dashed out of the car without even bothering to close the door. The muscles of my legs burned as I ran towards the parking lot.

Eyes alarmed and heart panicked as a familiar figure lay on the ground, unmoving. I kneeled beside her and turned the body.

"Irene." I gasp as her blood pooled her body, "Shit!" 

The limp woman coughed and groaned, "Y/N?" She choked. Her eyes stirred open and coughed, red tainting her mouth. "Seraphim, arrow....painful." She muttered. I unbuttoned her top, she moaned and gripped my hand, "Wait-"