Chapter 91

A/N: About the false update, my apologies, I accidentally pressed 'publish' while cleaning my screen

A/N: About the false update, my apologies, I accidentally pressed 'publish' while cleaning my screen. I'm sorry for bringing false excitement lol, anyways, do enjoy reading, again I'm sorry for the false alarm. =)
______________________

Your cold gaze intensifies, ice freezing within your veins as raw energy sporadically flares inside you, like a fire suddenly lighting ablaze. Irene held you tightly as reddish cracks appear on your arms, like an old porcelain doll.

"Baby," Irene shakily whispers as she presses you against her body, "Calm down please."

Your hands grip her biceps, nails digging against her skin and eliciting a gasp from her as your touch searingly cold to the touch, yet it stings. Irene locked her arms, making sure you won't get free. "Y/N-please!"

You can feel an aching throb on your gums as your teeth became sharp, turning into sharp incisions. "Irene, let go." You warned softly as red snake-like scales form on your cracked skin, your nails sharpening like the tips of the blade. Your chest felt like it was sliced open from the neck down to the middle of your chest.

Irene leaned on your ear, her words firm and controlled, "Sleep."

And just like that, you went limp in her arms. Your wife sighed and cupped your face gently with her free arm, whilst the other one is coiled tight around your waist. Her eyes are tired yet she looks at your figure with concern and love. "I didn't expect her to be an Olympian this fast." She whispered and carried you in bridal style. The twins looking at the window with concern glazing their beautiful features, Jiah opened the door for her whilst Jiwoo made the engine purr alive.

"What happened to her, mom?" The raven-haired beauty asks as she helps Irene strap the seatbelt securely on your body, Irene paused and looked at the eldest twin, "She's phasing."

"Bad or good?" Jiwoo inquires as she leaned in front to peak at your unconscious figure. "I sensed malice from outside mom, is it mommy's mana?"

Irene gives your daughters a concerned look, "Yes, it's your mommy's mana, I've tranced her to a sleep for now." She then sighed, "It might be too much for her if I allow her to phase now."

Jiwoo's soft orbs hardened, "It was all grandfather's fault." Her hands balled to fists, "His greed caused this, I'll make sure I'll send a dead bird to get him!"

Jiah placed a hand on her sister's shoulder and squeezed it gently, "Careful Woo, but he isn't worth our time."

"But he-"

"Your sister is right," Irene coaxed, "But I do encourage you to send something more horrific than a dead bird."

"Will we do something about that old sleaze bag?" Jiah inquired, Irene then lands her soft gaze on your sleeping figure, "We'll have to consult your mother about that." The twins nodded slowly before returning to their seats, casting the building a scornful look as their mother revved the engine and drove off, Irene's hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as anger bubbled up within her.