Chapter 37

Y/N's POV

My keys jingle as I walk to my apartment room, I won't be surprised if I see Irene inside without opening the door, I inserted the key and to my shock, the door was ajar. I swung the door open to reveal a pacing Irene, she wore a hoodie and sweatpants, her hair was tied to a loose bun, she stopped and rushed towards me. 

Wait is she wearing flip flops?

She embraces me tightly, her head on the crook of my neck as she inhales. "Ah, you're alright." She lets go and scans me from head to toe, "Are you tired?" She asks with a worried expression. I give her a slow nod. 

"Yep, very." I answer her, she gives me a short peck then takes keys from me and places it on the counter. 

"Cuddles?" She ask with a raised brow, "Sure Hyunie. Let me change my clothes and freshen up."  She nods and sits on the couch, I stretch my limbs and went off to my room to change my clothes. 

After changing to a plain t-shirt and comfy shorts I sat beside Irene who immediately wrap her arms around me, I let out a blissful sigh as I lean towards her heat. She gently massage my shoulders, my eyes closed at the action, letting her do her thing as I relax against her gentle touch. 

Her hands then shifted to the side of my head, gently massaging the temple, I purred in satisfaction. I hear her chuckle, her laugh vibrated on my back. "Did that help?" 

"Uh Huh." I answer with a sigh that left my lips. She stopped, although I was already completely relaxed, my shoulders don't feel stiff an day back muscles no longer feels like tightening. "Did you eat dinner?" 

"Uh, no." I answer. "But I had coffee." I turn my head to see her frowning. "You hadn't eaten anything yet, except for coffee?"

"Yep." Popping the 'p' her frown deepen. "I'll make dinner for you." She shifted but I stopped her. "No, let's just stay here, please?" 

Her eyes softened, "Whatever you want, Y/N." I grin at her. "Thanks Hyunie." I say in a soft voice as she returns my grin. 

"Y/N." She hummed, I turn to her again. "What is it Hyun?" Her eyes twinkled. "You work tomorrow, right?" I play with the engagement ring. "Yeah, I have work tomorrow." 

"Cool." 

I raise my eyebrow at her, "Why cool?" 

"It's a surprise, vixen." She grinned. 

"I'm not going to talk you out of it, am I right?" I grinned as she laughs while crossing her arms that looked like an 'x'. 

"My mouth is sealed baby." She smiled as my heart flutters. "Alright." I give in. "Are you staying here tonight?" 

"Do you want me to?" She ask with her head tilted, but I can see mirth in her eyes. "Yes please!" I say aloud, she guffaws and rest her chin on my shoulder. 

"Alright, I'm staying. We are engaged after all." I felt her inhale my scent and she croons. I let out a yawn. 

"Let's take you to bed, alright?" She affirms and I squeal as she carries me bridal style. I place my hands on her neck, her eyes are now in a soft chocolate hue, a grin stretches on her rosy lips. 

"You're strong." I blurted out, immediately regretting what I said and flushed. She chuckled. "I know baby." 

"Let's just sleep." I muttered as she laughs, walking towards my bedroom. She complies and takes us both there, she places me gently on top of the mattress as I wrap the blanket around me like a cocoon. 

I open my arms for Irene to settle on them, she smiles and joins my embrace. I inhaled her scent, her fabric softeners' scent along with a chocolate accent lulling me gently to sleep. Irene gently pats my head and kissed my forehead.