Chapter 81

Lili walked into the rich green grass of the dense forest, her toga flowed with every movement she makes, her golden bow rests against her hand as she saunters deeper into the woods, she can feel her neck ache with movement, and she can hear her s...

Lili walked into the rich green grass of the dense forest, her toga flowed with every movement she makes, her golden bow rests against her hand as she saunters deeper into the woods, she can feel her neck ache with movement, and she can hear her skin under her collarbone down to her upper abdomen.

The area surrounding her crumbled as she lurches in shock as she now stands before all angels, and at the center was no other than the Queen of all celestial beings, beside her was Lisa who looked confused, and Hyunjin who held a blank look as he stares down at her. The angels that sat around her looked baffled and confused.

She sees Lisa turn to Jessica with furrowed brows, "Your majesty, why is my twin here?"

The monarch didn't answer as she bore her anchor eyes at the Helios, until she had finally spoken up. "I'm sure all angels from their respective rankings are baffled, and I too, share the same reaction."

She stands up, making her twin stagger back as she steps in front for everyone to see, with a flick of a wrist, Lili's collar was yanked down to reveal dark tendrils providing from her skin, everyone lets out a gasp, including her sister who's eyes, faltered and panicked. "Lili!" She cried out, "What's the meaning of this!"

The monarch raised her hand to silence the seraphim, "It only can mean one thing, Lisa." She then turned to Lili, the other angels watch in stunned silence, "She has strayed far from her duties."

Her stance says it all...

"I, therefore, sentence the denunciation of the Helios Seraphim, " The crowd of angels gasped as Lisa shook in silent fury, "And the angel who will carry out her responsibilities will be Moonbyul, an angel who belonged to the rank of Powers."

"And as for you, " Jessica hummed, "You shall be exiled in the land of the forgotten Olympians by no other than the Seratian Seraphim, " She turned to Lisa, "We'll have it at dawn, you are all dismissed."

Lili looked at her sibling, and she could have sworn that she saw the rage and resentment that burned her once soft orbs.

_____________________

Irene's hands trembled as she held the ring, the twins stood with silent wrath as they see the ring reduced to a dark cloud of ash until it was nothing but dust. Jiah reached out to grasp her mother's shoulder, but froze midway and dropped her hand, "Is mom..." The raven-haired beauty trailed off as Jiwoo plants her feet, "No! Don't say that!"

She turns to the older demon, "She could still be alive, right?"

Irene clenched her jaw and stands up, the twins immediately surrounding her, "I can't answer that yet without knowing what attacked her."