𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

↝ ҒIRΣ CURRΨ

 "I'M, HAH DYING, HAH," Hisaki was sweating like crazy, with blood trickling from her eyes

"I'M, HAH DYING, HAH," Hisaki was sweating like crazy, with blood trickling from her eyes. Today, Class A woke up at 5 a.m. to train their quirks. Now, Hisaki was running laps to strengthen the time she could use her quirk. She teamed up with Iida to help him move at a quicker speed as well.

"Don't give up Hisaki!" Iida waved his arms as usual, running alongside her. "As students of the prestigious U.A., we must fulfill our duties and train to the fullest!"

"You know what," Hisaki pants, "I might as well make this my grave." She looked at the forest. "Oh, Kendo!" Hisaki waved at the orange haired girl who was standing with her class.

"Um, hello?" Kendo waved hesitantly at the bleeding girl.

"Go back to training, Hisaki!" Iida scolded.

"Fine." Hisaki huffed. I'm hungry.

+++

"Now remember what I said yesterday?" The blue and yellow Pussycat stood behind a bunch of vegetables. Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!"

"At least make your own food!" The yellow Pussycat swiped her class at the food. "That hero and that other one also eat this!" They presented the ingredients for curry.

"Yessir..."

The students' atmosphere dropped.

"Yes!" Hisaki sped up to the ingredients, taking off her gloves. "I was craving curry! These ingredients are top notch too!" The girl zigzagged all around the tables. She swooped up a knife and and carrots.

"H-Hisaki, what are you doing?" Deku curiously looks at the girl.

"Making curry,. What else?" She looks at him confused and continues to cut the vegetables.

"Everyone! Let's all help in making curry!" Iida faces the tired students.

"Okay..."

+++

"Bakugou! Try lighting up the wood with your explosions!" Sero motioned the ash blonde the the fireplace.

"Like I would!" Contrary to his words, he tries to light up the firewood. However, he only exploded the fire place.

"BAHAHAHAHA!" Mina and Sero tear up at Katsuki's failed attempt.

"Shut up!"

+++

"It's so delicious!" Mina scooped up some more curry and devoured it.

"Usually I wouldn't eat this, but it tastes so good right now." Kirishima cried as he ate.