𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

↝ ҜΔRMΔ

  TW: unintentional attempted suicide

I'LL MAKE IT MYSELF- a world without All Might. Why now? She held her head to calm the throbbing.

"H-How did you?"

"You know that I don't linger in pointless talk. You can't escape me forever," the voice from the call spoke. "Shimura Hisaki."

Immediately, she ended the call. "That crazy..." Calm down. "I need to go home."

"The door knob..." She looked at the empty space in the door and dust on the floor. No way. "Gran?" She entered the house and dropped her bags.

"Gran?!" She ran into the kitchen only to find a pile of ashes. "What the..., " She held a hand to her mouth. "They're gonna come for me next." She whispered as she teared up.

Bzz. Bzz.

"Y-Yes?"

"Hisaki! Are you crying? Is this a bad time?" On the other side of the phone was Ochaco.

Before answering she wiped her tears and cleared her voice. She turned away from the sickening sight. "No, it isn't. Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh! That's right. I wanted to ask if you wanted to join us girls to swim in the school pool over the summer!"

"Sure, why not." Hisaki made a small grin.

"Then, see you there!"

"See ya."

The call ended and Hisaki looks at the ashes on the floor. I'll have to set an columbarium and small service for her. In her resolve, she makes arranges a small service. (basically going to store her gran's ashes in a mortuary/cemetery)

+++

Swim Day

"I hope this gets things off my mind." Shimura murmurs before entering school.

"You're here!" Ochaco waves at the girl.

"I did say I was coming." The turquoise haired girl gives a lopsided grin.

"Come on! Everyone's already here!" The two enter the changing rooms and changed.

"Hisaki," Ochaco spoke up. "You're okay, right?"

The girl looks at Ochaco in surprise. "I'm dandy. Now, let's go to the pool." Hisaki heads out into the pool.

"Why are you lying..."

"You're here!" Momo gestures to the girls and they start stretching.

Will I have to run away again? I made friends this time, and they seem genuine. But I'll put them in dan-