𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

HΩMΣ SШΣΣT HΩMΣ

 - A/N: if you would like, play the song at the mark (you'll know when) -

I TAKE IT BACK. I ain't spilling nothing. And if I'm lucky, he won't remember. Hisaki huffs and stands up straight, cleaning the tea cups. "I guess I should start packing for the dorms... dorms... OMG I'M GOING TO BE LIVING IN DORMS!" The girl quickly finished the last of her tidying and ran into her room. "I'll need this, and this, and oh! Definitely this..."

+++

"Wow- just wow."

Shimura and her other classmates stood in front of their new home in amazement.

"For now, I'm just glad that we're able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa sensei stood in between the dorms and students.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero observed the rest of the class, not a single person missing.

Hagakure sighed and slouched over tiredly. "I had a hard time!"

"That's normal..." Jiro agreed.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers." Tsu acknowledged. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

"Yeah."

"I was surprised, too." Aizawa sensei spoke. For real? Hisaki sweatdropped.

"I thought they made the plan." She muttered. Bakugo glances at her, listening to her words.

"Now, I'll explain briefly about he dorms, but first," Sensei clapped his hands. "We will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

"They did talk about that, huh? I totally forgot about that." The turquoise haired girl shrugs. The class talk amongst themselves, but Hisaki stiffens up, sensing two eyes drilling a hole into her very soul. It wouldn't hurt to be more discreet about it, right?

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa interrupts. "Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida." Oh snap. They're about to be threatened. "These five went to go save Bakugou and Shimura that night."

Everyone tenses up. "You reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it." Hisaki and the rest of Class A hold their breaths, waiting for what's to come. "I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, everyone except Bakugo, Shimura, Jiro, and Hagakure would have been expelled."

Hisaki glances at Midoriya, who gulps, and Bakugo, who obviously kept a straight face. "Of course," Hisaki looks back at her homeroom teacher, "the five that went would've have a guaranteed expulsion, but also the twelve who knew, but kept quiet betrayed our trust, regardless of the reason. In order to regain out trust, follow the rules and procedures accordingly. That is all." Eraserhead turns around and walks to the entrance. "Now, we're going inside... Let's have some energy."