𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

↝ ΔLΩΠΣ TIMΣ TΩGΣTHΣR

 - A/N: If you would like, go ahead and play the song! -

*KNOCK*

*Knock*

"Who the hell is that on this ungodly hour?" Hisaki eyed her clock. 3:33. The girl rubbed her eyes and groggily stood up and walked to the door.

"What are you doing here?" Hisaki opened to door to see Bakugo with a few scratches and bruises. The male just walked in and sat on a chair. "Rude, but whatever I guess." Hisaki mumbled as she closed the door.

"Where's the first aid kit?" He asked, looking around. Hisaki rolled her eyes.

"What makes you think that I have something like that in here?"

"You bleed a lot and you're reckless." He spoke flatly.

"Touché." The girl walked to her closet and grabbed the kit from the top shelf. "So what happened to you?"

The ash blond didn't answer. "Fine then, I'll figure it out myself." She touched opened the box and took out Neosporin. Hisaki squeezed out the salve and applied it to the cuts.

"Use your quirk for the bruises." He added. Shimura raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless, complied.

"How'd you know I could heal you bruises?"

"I saw you get rid of the smaller wounds by speeding up the healing process."

"Your lucky that it works on your injuries." She hovered her hand over the back and blue skin. A light glow emitted form her hand, and the swelling and discoloration faded. "There. Now, for payment..." She looked at him dead in the eyes. "Tell me or I'll find out another way."

"No."

Hisaki slapped her hand over his forehead. After a few seconds, she lowered her hand, leaving a read hand mark on his face. "You, my good sir, have one hell of a inferiority complex." Bakugo 'tched', and leaned back.

"So... I guess you finally know, huh?" Hisaki gave him a side eye.

"Huh?" He whipped his head. "How do you know?!"

"Same way I found out right now." Hisaki shrugged. "Wanna talk about it or nah.?" There was no reply, so Hisaki assumed that he didn't want to talk about it. Yet, he made no movement to leave the room.

"Damn if you're not going to talk-" She turned and saw Bakugo looking at her bookshelf. "You read?"

"Why the hell do you think I don't read, Giggle Girl?" Bakugou scrunched his nose.

"..."

"If you want to borrow a book, go ahead." The boy didn't move. "It's fine, I know your tastes in books. No one in here's going to judge you for reading a variety of manga." A light pink hue dusted his cheeks.

Hisaki tapped her head. "We can listen to music. You like Fall Out Boy? AC/DC? Kenshi Yoneze?"

"Either one..." He huffed and took out the 1st volume of Tokyo Revengers.

"Peace Sign it is." Hisaki searched up the song and played the song. The two relaxed in silence with the sound of the music and flipping pages.

Bakugo took the time to scan the dorm room. "You play the violin?"

"Oh." Hisaki glances at the case. "I guess you didn't see during the room contest, but yeah." The two overlapped in silence with the song playing in the background.

"Oi."

"Hm?" Hisaki looked up from her novel.

"You said you'll tell me." He said. "About your situation and relationship with All For One."

The turquoise haired girl froze for a moment before setting her book down. "So what do you wanna know?"

"Tell me who All For One is to you." He set down his book as well and put his entire focus on the girl.

Who was All For One to me? Kidnapper? Foster Parent? "...He was someone sent from Hell." At the thought, Hisaki eyes narrowed.

"Why?" The girl could tell he was getting curious, but it wasn't really an interesting story.

"You know how Tomura said we shared blood?" Bakugou gave a slight nod, urging her to continue. "He's my older brother." Hisaki looked away, slightly afraid of the ash blond's reaction. "When I was younger, much, much younger, I guess he killed off our parents. I'm not to sure, I was practically a baby."

"And?"

"And well, All For One found us." Hisaki inhaled. "He took us in. Maybe he saw our potential after Tomura revealed his quirk. For whatever reason, he didn't kill me off. When my quirk first manifested itself, that man had a really sick grin. Should've known that he was planning something."

"Hisaki, come here." All For One signaled for the young girl to follow him. At the time, she had no idea what type of person he was. He was just a man who had taken some care for her and her brother.

"O-Okay." She stepped forward timidly and she looked into a room filled with medical equipment and an empty chair.

"From now on this is yours. You won't have to share a room with your brother anymore."

"..."

"Now, what do good girls say when they get something nice?"

"T-Thank you."

"You're very welcome, little Hisaki."

"That was when the experiments began." Hisaki shuddered at the thought of remembering that horrid room. "He and some strange doctor drew blood, added liquids into my bloodstream. I wouldn't know what they were trying to do to me until later." Bakugo kept silent, and she assumed he knew what she meant.

"A Nomu. He wanted to make a Nomu." She fiddled with her thumbs. "For 7 years, they continued and I hardly saw Te- Shigaraki again. All For One made sure to keep us out of each other's sights."

"Then, how are you here?"

"With a miracle, one of the straps broke. I managed to undo the rest and I broke through a window and crawled into the public." Hisaki grinned slightly as she stared at the ceiling. "The ambulance came and I was rushed to the hospital. After I was discharged, I stayed in an orphanage, until a nice old lady adopted me." The smile dropped. "Going to UA cost her life." She grabbed her phone and continued the music. "Let's continue our little reading session."

Bakugo must've gotten the hint, as he picked up his book and started reading again.

+++

"What!"

"You guys fought and are in house arrest?!" Everyone came down from the dorms to see Bakugo and Deku cleaning up and vacuuming the living room.

"Thank god it's a weekend." Hisaki walked into the kitchen and whipped up breakfast for herself. She eyed Bakugo, who glanced at her back.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Ochaco asked.

"Oh definitely." Hisaki reassured. "Unless they're stupid, they won't do anything as reckless for some time."

***