𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

↝ STΔΠ ΔIZΔШΔ SΣΠSΣI

 "BOTH ARE TRYING HARDER than anyone in their pursuits of becoming the 'top hero

"BOTH ARE TRYING HARDER than anyone in their pursuits of becoming the 'top hero.'" On the tv screen in the LOV's hideout, Aizawa bows to the reporters, before looking up. "If the villains saw that and thought they had an opening, then I believe they are being short-sighted."

"Yeah, Go Aizawa-sensei! - hack!" A trickle of blood slips from her mouth, but Hisaki ignores it.

"That is not evidence, though." The reporter retorts. "This isn't a question of how you feel- I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place."

"We are not just standing around idly." Nezu reassures. "We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get out students back."

"Hah," A grin grows on Bakugo's face. "You said it, U.A. and Aizawa-sensei. That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!"

"Um, your stance is a bit weird, my guy. You look like you have rabies."

(If you're curious of how he is standing-)

 "Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!" Bakugo warned the villains

"You know exactly what your position is, huh?" Big Sis Magne cursed. "What a smart boy!"

"No," Dabi countered. "he's an idiot."

"No offense to you Bakugo, but Stitches is right." Hisaki puts her hand up. There's no way they'll be persistent on Bakugo. It's more of an option that would speed up their plans.

"Don't call me that."

"I don't need a filleted McNuggie to tell me what to do." Hisaki sassed.

"I'll stick him." Toga eyed the boy.

"Even if he wasn't going to join us, he should have pretended we were winning him over..." Mr. Compress made a whatever gesture, criticizing Katsuki's words. "He's done it now."

"I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it."

"At least you have a chance of escape!" Hisaki gave a weak smack behind Bakugou's head.