𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

↝ βΔҜUGΩ HΔS ΠΩ CHILL

 THE FIRST BATTLE WAS DEKU AND OCHACO as the heroes against Iida and Bakugou, who were the villains

"Villain team, go in first and set up!" All Might instructed, "In five minutes, the hero team will break in, and the battle will start!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Go all out. Don't be afraid to get hurt. If things go too far I'll stop it." All Might assured.

"Understood!"

As the combat training was underway, Hisaki went with the other students inside another building to watch the battle. As soon as ten minutes passed, Deku and Ochako enter the building through a window. Cautiously, the two walked deeper into the building. Just then, Bakugou jumped out blasting through the walls. Luckily, Deku and Ochako were able to avoid the explosion, rolling onto the floor.

I hope Bakugou doesn't go overboard. Hisaki bit her bottom lip. She couldn't hear what was happening, but from what she's seen, Bakugou's strong and holds a particular dislike towards Deku. He won't restrain himself until he's satisfied. No I shouldn't worry about. Shaking her negative thoughts away, she continued to observe the battle.

As the ash blonde ran towards the boy, Deku grabbed Bakugou's right grenade and flipped him over. Incredible. The real battle had just begun.

Bakugou yet again ran forward to attack the two, but Deku intercepted the attack, allowing Uraraka to run ahead to find the nuclear weapon. Becoming impatient. Bakugou once more used his quirk with his right hand to hit Deku with an explosion. However, Deku escaped and ran off as a distraction. He looks pissed off. Hisaki made a mental note to herself to not piss off the living explosive (maybe).

"I'd like to fight Bakugou one day," Hisaki said to herself. Unbeknown to her, Sero and Kirishima heard her.

"You're insane if you want to fight him!" Sero squeaked.

"But it would be fun," Hisaki shrugged. Her teammates looked at her is if she was crazy (and she is, don't get me wrong), but she brushed it off. Looking at the screen, it seems that Ochako had found the bomb, which was being guarded by Iida. He looks like he's trying imitate a villain. Hisaki sweatdropped at Iida's acting.

By this time, Bakugou had already found Deku and was preparing to fight him. He looks like a feral Pomeranian. Hisaki sputtered a laugh at the thought. Back to the battle, Bakugou seemed to have stored his quirk in his grenades and aimed one at Midoriya.

"Young Bakugou, stop!" All Might yelled. Bakugou, however, paid no attention and launched the grenade at Deku, shaking the building. The explosion damaged to interior walls, and made a hole in the property. As the smoke cleared, Deku was seen lying on the floor panting for air.

"Thank goodness he's alright," Hisaki mumbled.

Once the building stopped shaking, Uraraka and Iida had commenced their battle. Using her quirk, Zero Gravity, Ochaco jumped up in the air, and levitated herself towards to nuclear. However, Iida ran to the weapon and grabbed it before the girl could touch the prop.

"Young Bakugou," All Might warned, "If you do that again, I'll stop the fight and your team will lose." Begrudgingly, Bakugou understood and accepted All Might's conditions. Continuing the battle, the ash blonde ran towards his cornered opponent and flipped him over, just like what had happened to him before.

While Bakugou walked towards Deku, the green haired boy propped himself back up. Speaking a few words, they both charged at each other. A big blast was heard and the roof of the building blew up.

***