𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

↝ STΔΠ TΩҜΩΨΔMI ҒΩR CLΣΔR SҜIΠ

 "I FORGOT TO TELL YOU," Ectoplasm was going against Tsu and Tokoyami

"I FORGOT TO TELL YOU," Ectoplasm was going against Tsu and Tokoyami. "We teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have." Hisaki observed the situation as more clones were produced, surrounding the two.

As the clones charged in, Tokoyami called out Dark Shadow, who grabbed Tsu and threw her in the air. While being suspended, she takes out her tongue and grabs Tokoyami. Tsu landed on the wall and Tokoyami was on a higher floor.

"They're good!" Ochaco complimented.

"An escape only those two could pull off!"

"They really thought this through." Hisaki nodded in acknowledgement.

"Communication skills." Hisaki turned towards Recovery Girl, who was entering the room. "In this society it's simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

"Um, " Deku asks Recovery Girl. "even though this is an exam, each student is being made to deal with their weakness on purpose, right?"

"That's right."

"I don't really see any disadvantage for Tsu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm's quirk..."

"Nah. Tokoyami is in a high disadvantage." Hisaki cut him off.

"Really?"

"She's right." Recovery Girl agreed. "Keep watching and you'll find it."

Tokoyami was running towards the exit with Tsu, only for Ectoplasm to block their way. No matter how many times Dark Shadow got rid for a clone, a new one would pop up.

"Dark shadow tends to attack from a distance, but Ectoplasm's clones can close in, which would corner Tokoyami." the girl explains.

"He had a weakness like that?" Ochaco takes in the new information.

"So that's why he's up against him..." Deku murmured. "Ectoplasm with his many clones that can appear unexpectedly..."

"On the other hand, Tsuyu Asui," Recovery Girl gazes at the screens. "An excellent student with no clear weaknesses. Therefore, she must provide support to her ally, who, as you said, is powerful with few weaknesses."

"Then, I guess she would be the pillar of support for Tokoyami." Hisaki concluded.

"Precisely."

Shimura looked at Ectoplasm. Once the pair had completely gotten rid of the clones, a huge cloud covered the ground. The cells all combined into a huge version of the pro hero. (this is confusing to read, so I'm sorry if you had a stroke reading that)

The huge being attacked them, damaging the building and covering the view of debris. As the smoke cleared, Tsu and Tokoyami were stuck in a solid substance.

"Wow..." Hisaki's jaw dropped.

Dark Shadow surged at the real Ectoplasm, and fought. Meanwhile, Tsu seems to have regurgitate something from her stomach. As Dark Shadow joined the two, it stealthily grabbed the item from Tsu and once more attacked Ectoplasm.

The pro hero jumped up in the air and kicked Dark Shadow away. Once he landed, Hisaki smirked.

"He's been handcuffed!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"They passed!" Deku cheered. "Dark Shadow and Frog! They were able to use both Quirks well together!"

"As expected." Hisaki grinned as she lowered her head. If only my team could be that cooperative. Why am I cursed with bad luck?!

While the next round was underway, Hisaki began to walk to the door. "I'm going to eat something. Be right back."

Walking down the hall, Hisaki wanders in her thoughts. How can I make them work together?  It's not like their history can dissolve in a day. She took out a bag of Sun Chips and began munching her worries away. "This is a lot of work..." she mumbled.

Bump.

"Huh?" She looked up to meet burning ruby eyes staring into her soul.

"..."

"Want some chips?"

"..."

"Okay then..." Hisaki walked around Bakugou. "I'm just-"

"What's with the damn nerd."

"Damn nerd- oh you mean Deku."

"Of course I mean him!" Bakugou spat. "Why is he-"

"Okay, stop right there mister." Hisaki made a stop sign with her hand. "I know your past with him and all, but I'll need you to get over your obsession with him for this exam. Or I'ma repel the bad energy away myself."

"Mind your damn business, extra." He fumed. "I do what I want."

The girl sighed in exasperation. "Better not jeopardize the exam, got it" She squinted.

"I'll do the exam myself then!" Bakugou stormed off, leaving Hisaki by herself with her chips. We're definitely going to have problems. She walked away, popping another chip in her mouth.

***