𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

↝ RUβΨ ΣΨΣD βLΩΠD

 IT WAS ON HER WAY HOME when the girl would meet the number 1 hero, All Might, for the first time

Hisaki turned the corner to see a big group of people surrounding an alleyway, and out of curiosity walked towards the commotion. She pinpointed a sludge villain holding a middle schooler hostage in the center of the crowd. At that time, a new pro hero, Mountain Lady, walks up to the scene in her giant form.

"Look it's Mountain Lady! The boy can be saved!" The bystanders cheered for the oncoming hero. Hisaki could only deadpan at the size of the lady, before making eye contact with the hostage. The boy had ruby red eyes. It caught her attention, almost like a gravitational pull of fate.

"Uh oh, I need at least two lanes to pass through!" Mountain Lady cried. Seriously? The heroes were ill equipped to diffuse the situation, much to everyone's dismay. The girl herself was just about to intervene. Just then, a plain, green haired boy ran towards the hostage.

"Kacchan!" Without any hesitation he threw his backpack in hopes of doing damage to the villain. The boy kept scratching the villain screaming at it to let 'Kacchan'  go, without prevail. He's a gutsy one to do that. Hisaki grinned. The sludge villain was getting tired of the boy, Deku, according to the hostage, and swung his hand at the boy. In that moment, Hisaki used her quirk to drag the boy away from the hand. At the same time, All Might defeated appeared and defeated the villain with his signature punch.

"Detroit SMAASSHH!" the villain split into smithereens. While the crowd was staring at All Might in awe, Hisaki walked away from the area using her quirk. She didn't want to alert them of her whereabouts just yet. Thank goodness for my quirk. But, All Might is really one of a kind, huh? Smiling, Hisaki headed home. I wonder if I'll see the him again.

***