𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

↝ ШΣ GΩT Δ SCΩLDIΠG ΔΠD I DIDΠ'T Σ∇ΣΠ DΩ ΔΠΨTHIΠG

 "STAY IN LINE AND move promptly to the grounds!" Iida ordered, waving his hands

"STAY IN LINE AND move promptly to the grounds!" Iida ordered, waving his hands. Hisaki shrugged off the orders and continued walking through the halls.

"I heard, Class A-" a familiar voice was heard and Hisaki stopped in her tracks. Please no. She looked ahead and there stood Monoma in his basking glory. "Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!"

"It's way too early for this." Hisaki groaned.

"It's Monoma!"

"He's crazy, as usual!"

"So you failed too?" Kirishima asked. Monoma didn't answer and turned around. "Answer me!"

The crazy blonde giggled and dramatically turned back around to face Class A. "We... all passed!" A few other Class B students stood next to Monoma. Hisaki glanced to see Kendo eye Monoma in exasperation. Tetsutetsu was innocently pumped. There were a few faces that Hisaki didn't recognize, but as long as they weren't Monoma, she really didn't care.

"See you all at the training grounds. I am not dealing with this today." Hisaki waved off to her friends and left Monoma's crazy antics behind.

+++

"Yo! It's the small animal you all love, the principal!" Principle Nezu stood in front the first, second, and third years and waved. "Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality..." The turquoise haired girl deadpanned as Nezu went on about health and vitamins and whatnot. "In particular, this will be the most apparent to those of you in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before..."

"Wait, so we're doing more hero internships?" Hisaki questioned to herself. Eh, oh well.

"And now, we have a few warning from the non-curricular guidance teacher, Mr. Hound Dog." Vlad King passed the mic to a man dog... an actual man dog furry looking person.

"Grrrr... Yesterday.... grrr.... At the dorms! Grrrrr!"

"I have no idea what he's talking about." Hisaki whispered to Ochaco.

"I have no idea either..." Ochaco murmured back.

"Um," Vlad King stepped up back to the mic to translate. "Let's see. There were students fighting last night." Oh, he's talking about that. "You might not be used to life at the dorms, but try to get along with others and live in moderation is what he means."

"How is he able to translate that?"

"Midoriya and Bakugo are being treated as problem children, aren't they?" Momo spoke solemnly.

"They are problem children though." Hisaki deadpanned once more.

"That concludes the announcements. Starting with the third years, everyone go back to your classes."

+++

"Okay then, we'll start classes like we usually would starting today." Class A was back in their seats as Aizawa sensei stood before the students. "I know things were difficult the past semester, but you'll have to refocus on your duties as students. This semester will be even harsher than before so prepare yourselves."

"From the announcements earlier, what did they mean by hero work studies?" Tsu raised her hand and asked. The other students were curious as well and Hisaki was intrigued. The previous internships were a bust and they couldn't use their quirks in public legally as well.

Aizawa sensei sighed. "I was going to talk about that later, but I guess telling you now would be more beneficial. Put simply, they're hero activities outside of school. Similar to your previous internships, but closer to the real thing. Now, let's get started with class."

+++

Hisaki enter her dorms to see Mineta and Sero jesting at Bakugo, Kirishima and Denki sprawled on the couch, and Deku carrying yellow trash bags.

"Oh, everyone, put the trash from your rooms out. I'll take them out together." Deku told the others.

"I'll help. You can't carry that many bags." Hisaki motioned to walk to her room to grab hers, but Bakugou grabbed her arm.

"You're not going with the nerd." He told her and snuck a glare at Deku before looking back at the girl.

It seemed that Deku got the hint and sputtered, "N-No need to h-help Hisaki! I can do it m-myself!"

"...If you say so." Hisaki relented hesitantly before going to her room to bring out her trash.

The following days continued and soon Midoriya was able to get back to class. Aizawa sensei gave further explanation about hero studies for Deku and the rest of the class to understand.

"Please come in." Aizawa sensei said as the door slid opened. "We'll have people who experienced first hand about how these are different from internships. Listen carefully." Three students walked to the front of the class. "The three third years who stand at the top of all U.A. students- Also known as the Big Three."

The one standing at the left was a confident and tall blond male. In the middle, was a beautiful lavender haired girl and on the right was a slouching, timid purpled haired boy.

"The Big Three..." Deku murmured.

"This should be fun." Hisaki grinned.

***