𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

↝ ШΣ GΩT THΣ SΔMΣ TΔSTΣ

"EVERYONE... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..." Mina shed a tear.

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Deku stuttered out in reassurance. Right now, Mina, Denki, Sato, and Kirishima were in a corner, in despair after failing the exam.

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero put a hand on Izuku's shoulder to stop him from possibly worsening the situation.

"They'll probably come with us." Hisaki took an ice pop out of her bag and un wrapped it. "I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone hates our class, minus Izuku." She took a bite out of the popsicle (yes I know illegal). "Imagine you guys sitting in the same room as Class B." She snickered and took another bite.

"You don't understand our pain!" Denki cried and stabbed Midoriya's eyes with his fingers. Hisaki did a major spit take.

"What the hell!" She pointed at Denki. "Teach me that!"

"Calm down, you guys." Sero scolded. "Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." Mineta's ear grew bigger, taking all the praise Sero gave.

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

"Stop moping!" Hisaki smacked Denki in the back of his head. "You're gonna come with us to training camp!"

"How do you know?!" Denki's tears streamed out.

The door opened.

"Once the bell rings get in your seats." Aizawa sensei entered the room.

Everyone was silently sitting in their seats.

"Morning." The pro teacher stood behind the desk. "Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." sensei made a weird smiley face. "... everyone's going!"

The four internally squealed in joy.

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima stood from his seat.

"Really?" Ashido was crying tears of joy.

"Yeah."

"Some failed, but no one failed the written exam." He explained. "In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed.

"Eh?" Sero slapped a hand on his face. "I knew it. Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

"The training camp will serve a purpose to enhance your abilities, so those who failed need it the most." He made the same smile again. "It was a rational falsehood."