𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

↝ TΣLL THΣ TΔLΣ ҒRΩM Δ SΔILΩR'S MΩUTH

Recap:

THE GROUND BELOW THEM cracked into pieces. Everyone was blown away from the impact. Silence. It was the strangest sound that you couldn't hear. All might kneeled at AFO's unconscious body and raised his fist.

"He won." A tear slipped down Hisaki's cheek, before she wiped it away.

"He did."

By now, the sun had risen and the battle was over. AFO was going to be sent to prison, and the heroes were cleaning the area, whilst checking for casualties. When Hisaki's eyes landed on All Might, she saw the strangest thing. The news reporters looked in confusion as well. The man pointed at the camera and said,

"Next, it's your turn."

Now:

Hisaki was lying in the hospital bed. Again. Goddamn people, I thought my body was built like a Greek goddess!

"You know, this seems like déjà vu." She looked at the grumpy boy next to her. Bakugo, for some reason was sitting at her bedside listening to Whitesnake.

"So what." He glanced.

"Woah, buddy." Hisaki held he hands up in confusion. "What happened to your hostility? I was pretty sure you were gonna lecture or scream at me for being a dumbass."

"You are a dumbass, dumbass. But your health matters more right now." Bakugo answered. "God knows what would happen if I lost you." He muttered the last sentence, which Hisaki couldn't hear.

"Well I just need my last check up so we can meet the others." Hisaki shrugged. Thank goodness there's no lecture.

+++

"We're not late are we?" Hisaki and Bakugo caught up with Todoroki, Kirishima, Deku, Iida, and Momo to visit the police.

"Miss." A finger tapped the turquoise haired girl's shoulder.

"Yeeesss?"

"You're Hisaki Shimura, right? We need to ask you what you know on the whole situation with the League."

"... I suppose so. Lead the way." The policemen escorted Hisaki and Bakugo into the police station, leaving the rest of the group to wait. Walking, Hisaki was separated from Bakugo into a room with two police officers. The moment everyone sat in their chairs, the questioning began.

"Name?"

"Hisaki Shimura." (or Shimura Hisaki tbh I dunno which was this is supposed to go and I'm more than confused)