𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

↝ ҒULL ∇IΣШ ΩҒ LIZΔRD MΔΠ βUTT

"HOW ARE YOU THIS EVENING, U.A High School?" A lizard man stepped in front of Hisaki, arms spread. "We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

"Can you," cough, "move? Your butt isn't a nice view lizard man."

"Shut it! Do you wanna get another beating?"

"The League of Villains?!"

"Why are they here?!"

Everyone stood on guard against the two villains.

"Shall I crush this hero's head? What d'you think?" The villain (Magne) threateningly pressed the clothed weapon against Pixie-Bob's head.

"Like I'd let you, you-" Tiger (the male?? Pussycat) put up a fighting stance.

"Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty." Spinner put himself between the two sides. "It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's ideas or not."

"So you're the ones his ideology brought?" Iida clenches his fists in distaste.

"That's right!"

Why is he so proud about that?

"You're the one who brought the end of Stain's reign! Sorry for the late introduction," he pulls out a bunch of swords all bunched up together as one. "I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!"

"Or not."

"Shut your mouth, girlie!" Spinner turns to the coughing girl angrily.

"I don't care, but you bastards..." Tiger stepped up towards the villains. "The woman in lying there, Pixie-Bob, has recently started worrying about marriage. She was finding her happiness." The Pussycat drew out their sharpened claws. "How dare you damage her face, laughing thoughtlessly!" He/She raged.

"What's a hero doing trying to be happy like a citizen?!"

"Tiger, I've broadcasted instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll." Madalay instructed. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, Everyone! However, do NOT fight. Class rep, you're in charge!"

"Understood!"

"Deku!" Midoriya looked at Hisaki. "Help Kota! You know where he is don't you?!"

"Right!"

Izuku dashed off to the secret hideout and the rest of the students ran to Ragdoll.

"You fake heroes who only care about yourselves are targets to be purgeed!" Spinner dashed at Mandalay and swung his swords. Mandalay jumped back and charged at him. For a moment a pink hue bloomed on the villain's cheeks.

What happened to him? Hisaki touched her left ribs. I think I'll be able to move if I slow the blood flow.

While Spinner was off guard, The Red Pussycat scratched him with her claws. However, it did no damage, and a pink glow surrounded her.

"Come here, pet kitty." Magne held the clothed magnet at Mandalay, as she was being pulled in by the magnetic force.

Just before she got hit, Tiger slammed the weapon, deactivating the quirk. Both Big Sis Magne and Tiger began to fight. The Pussycat swung his fists as the villain dodged. Tiger aimed a blow to the face, but the currant haired villain grabbed his fist.

"What did you come here for criminal?" Tiger demanded.

"Tiger, I can't get a signal from Ragdoll."

Hisaki's eyes widen. "No way." She hastily stands up, but Spinner stops her.

"You're not going anywhere." He points his mass of swords at her. "You're on the list."

"Uh, no." She activates her quirk and runs away to rescue Ragdoll. I ran away again. I'm putting everyone in danger. Damn it all.

***