𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄

𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮:

In all my years of living in hell, you were the first person that I felt drawn towards. At first, I planned a small revenge as karma for your words and actions. That was until I spent more time with you. From strangers, we became classmates. Then we were friends, or at least I think we were.

We were right?

"Of course we were dumbass." He muttered.

It wasn't long after until I began admiring you. You were cool despite your hotheaded persona. It was your own charm, I'd like to think. During the training camp, I found some similarities we shared. When we got kidnapped, I unintentionally opened up my heart to you. Oh! Did you know that the first thing I thought of when Inasa proposed was you? Ha! I bet you didn't expect that did ya? Honestly, I didn't either. I think that's when I realized I like you.

He froze. It was laughable to think that he felt the same way. And... he hated that his only response to her was ignoring her existence and denying how he felt. If he had come to terms with his feelings... Bakugou wipes some escaping tears. It was pointless to think about it.

The whole class already knew before I told them though. Apparently I was too obvious with my feelings.

Mina said you liked me too.

Of course I didn't believe her. Nonetheless, the class made a plan to get you to take me on a date. It failed, but that's okay! We would get to spend more time together... or so I thought.

Before I went to save Eri. I had a vision. It was a horrid experience. Mirio would lose his quirk, and Sir Night Eye would die a gruesome death. I didn't want that for them. So I did what any hero would do; I would save them to the best of my ability.

That's when you made me promise to comeback alive. I almost faltered in my resolve, but I couldn't let people suffer for my happiness. So I lied to you. The only lie I have said towards the one I love.

When I died, I think you would question; why did I do all this without considering my life? The answer's simple.

I don't think my life is worth it. I'm tired and I felt like a shell. You filled me with positivity, and I'm grateful for that. But I hid for too long, making me eventually wonder; what is it that I'm trying so hard to live for? Was it to fulfill my dream? Was it simply human nature? I don't know. Either way, I knew life was a fragile string that snaps over time.

It was a shame I wasn't bold enough to live it to the fullest. My death will be the consequence of my own actions, and I won't regret a single thing. So please, don't let my passing hold over you for the rest of your life.

Thank you for being my friend.

I love you,
Hisaki Shimura

[P.s. I left a gift for you in my dorm room. It should be on my desk. :)]