𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

↝ I ΔM ҒΩRGI∇ΣΠ

  Hisaki was immediately sent into the intensive care unit after the battle

Hisaki was immediately sent into the intensive care unit after the battle. The hospital smelled of disinfectants and sickness, making Bakugou nauseous. He foot bounced at an anxious pace, waiting and waiting. Why wasn't Hisaki awake? Would she ever wake up? The damn nurse was taking too long to admit him into the ICU.

"Mr. Bakugou? Your application has processed. Make sure that you disinfect before entering."

He didn't waste another second to rush into the room as soon as he could. All he wanted to know was whether or not she was safe. "Where is she?!" He shouted. All Might, who entered the room with Sir Night Eye beforehand, held the young teen back.

"Her vitals are stabilized Young Bakugou, so please don't cause a ruckus."

"I'll confirm that with me own eyes." He pushed forward until he saw the name plate of Hisaki Shimura. As the door slid open, the ash blond hero checked the state of Hisaki's body. The heart monitor showed steady breathing. She was safe. In a miracle, Hisaki was still alive.

"Thank god." He sunk to the floor. Katsuki felt a relief like no other, a surreal emotion that he never thought he would face.

"Baku... gou..?" The mentioned boy lifted up his head in bewilderment. How was she already conscious? He scrambled up to his feet and leaned close to the patient.

"How the fuck are you still alive?"

"Seriously..." Hisaki took a death breath, "that's what you say?"

"Oh I've got a shit ton of things to say." He began, "but I'll tell you after you recover." Hisaki slightly grinned.

"I'll hold on to your word."

+++

After following two weeks, Hisaki was permitted outside of the ICU. Though she couldn't walk yet, the young girl had wheelchair... and a personal driver.

"Move your foot dingus or my wheel will run you over."

"I swear to god I will leave you here."

"No you wouldn't. You're literally the human personification of a Pomeranian. You know what they say? Dog is man's best friend. They're too loyal."

"I'm not a stupid dog and you're not a man."

"Shut the hell up."

"Bitch."

"Whatever."

The pair smile at their bantering and continue down the path. Seven more weeks until Hisaki could be discharged from the hospital. During that time, Bakugou would visit after school to keep her company. Of course, they would argue playfully and eat delicious snacks afterward. Even after losing her quirk, Hisaki still savored every time and kept them close to her heart.