𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

↝ GIRL TΔLҜ

 IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS since Hisaki first started forming her ultimate moves

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS since Hisaki first started forming her ultimate moves. Her first ultimate move, Time Warp, was mastered and right now she was training on her second one. With Bakugou.

"Hurry up, damnit!" Bakugo barked. Hisaki stood up and sighed.

"Sir, you have the stamina of a bull." She stood in her fighting stance once more.

"Again."

Hisaki planned on creating a time wall between her opponents as her second ultimate move. For example: within fifteen feet of her range, the specific area would pass 10x slower. In order to test her move's capabilities she decided that with Bakugo's new ultimate move, AP Shot, the girl would be able to practice sparring against long range opponents.

"AP SHOT!" Bakugo held out a hand to his palm and using his other hand, he made a circle on front of his palm. The dense explosion was about to burst when:

"That's enough, Class A!" The gym doors opened, revealing Vlad King, Kendo, and Monoma. "Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon."

"Wait, so I missed lunch?" Hisaki dropped, muttering about different cuisines she could've tried. "My lunch..."

"That's not the problem dumbass!" Bakugou kicked Hisaki's back, making her topple over.

"Hey!"

"Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way." Damn the tension is high.

"We still have almost ten minutes." Aizawa sensei retorted. "You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad." OoP, he SnaPpEd BacK.

"Hey, did you know?" Monoma added. "The provisional licensing exam has a 50% fail rate. So all of you should just fail!" He then started laughing maniacally.

"We know. So how about you take your own advice, and mind your own business!" Hisaki was about to deck Monoma, but Katsuki grabbed her shoulder. "Why. Are. You. Stopping. Me."

"That extra isn't worth it." He grumbled. "And he isn't entirely wrong."

"He's partially right. As long as we are taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other." Tokoyami agreed.

"Then, let's do it now." Hisaki once again tried to reach for Monoma, and once again Bakugou stopped her. This time by holding her waist. He's insane. A blush crept up her cheeks.

"You're acting like a feral cat, you goddamn woman." Bakugo's face became a light pink tint as he struggled to keep Hisaki from potentially putting a fellow blond out of commission.

"The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in three different locations across the country at the same time." Vlad King informed the students. "In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other," Which is failing if you have a personality like Monoma "all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting up their student by time or location."