𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

↝ MIDΠIGHT IS SΣXΨ

IT WAS RAINING. Hisaki was on her way to school and it started to fucking rain. Did she bring an umbrella? Nope. So she activated her quirk and came to class early.

"So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina was excitedly told her friends.

"Me too!" Kirishima agreed. They like that? I'd rather be like Aizawa sensei and avoid it.

"U.A. is really different!"

"Good morning." Aizawa sensei entered the class.

"Kero? Aizawa sensei, your bandages are gone." Tsu noticed.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment." He commented. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

Here it is! The class anticipated regular classwork that they would regularly learn.

"Code names." He said. "You'll be coming up with hero names."

"We're gonna do something exciting!" the class cheered. Aizawa glared at the students, making them shut up.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day." Aizawa sensei explained. "The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." That's pretty brutal. Hisaki wondered if she would be in their interest.

"We'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure asked.

"Yes," He confirmed. "And here are the totals for those offers." On the chalkboard, the amount of hero offers for each student was shown.

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year."

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" Denki flopped on the back of his seat.

"Todoroki's first, and Bakugou and Hisaki are second?" Jirou wondered.

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." Kirishima observed.

"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." Sero told his two friends.

"What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugou yelled.

At least I have a lot of offers to look at. The prank wasn't my demise. Hisaki sighs in relief.

"Midoriya..." Hisaki looked at the green haired boy. She figured that people wouldn't want to have a student who breaks his bones each time her uses his quirk, but for there to be zero? That's disappointing. They're missing a lot of potential.