𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

↝ ΔLL MIGHT ΠΩ ҒIGHT

  KACCHAN GLARED AT THE TWO INTENSELY

KACCHAN GLARED AT THE TWO INTENSELY. Hisaki could practically feel him bare holes into their souls. Then, he moved forward leaving the them behind. We need to at least work together to pass. She sighed and ran up to her angry teammate. Deku did the same.

"K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run," He walked to Bakugou's right, while Hisaki was on the ash blonde's left. "but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous-" Bakugou walked passed ahead, ignoring his words.

"Wait Kacchan-"

"Stop following me!"

"But All Might is ahead if we keep moving straight." Deku warned him. Hisaki was just about done with the bullshit and used her quirk to meet All Might.

"All Might." Hisaki stood before the hero.

"Young Hisaki," All Might greeted. "I understand that you want to pass this exam to continue your path as a hero. However, in order for those two boys to cooperate, I'll need you to also use these cuffs."

"I figured as much." She sighed and put a hand to her head. "I would love to pass, but I feel like I need Deku and Bakugou to learn to work together."

All Might smiled. "Here's the cuffs."

Hisaki grabbed the same cuff All Might was wearing and put them on her wrists. Immediately she felt her weight double. "That's heavy..." She adjusted to the extra weight and straightened her posture. "That's better." She gave a nod to the hero and joined the quarrelling boys.

"Now..." All Might held a fist (like he's about to punch someone). "I am going!" He sent a powerful gust of wind at the students as he jabbed at the air, knocking the three off their feet. What the hell?! The annoyed girl stood up and shook off the dust and debris.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

What... is..." She looked at the approaching figure she had just spoke with. "... this sense of intimidation?! Even though I know it's an act... All Might stomped his foot, setting another gust of wind. She braced herself to avoid being blown away.

"If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry."

"Agh!"

"I am a villain, heroes." The same frightening glare All Might had from before was seen. "Come at me with everything you've got!"

"We can't take him head on, let's run!" Deku was obviously agitated. However, Bakugou paid no mind and burst forth.

"Don't tell me what to do!"