𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

↝ βΔҜUGΩ IS SΩMΣШHΔT SHITTΨ ΔT CHΣΣRIΠG MΣ UP

 AFTER DINNER IN THE DORMS, the golden eyed girl went straight to her room with Midoriya doing the same

AFTER DINNER IN THE DORMS, the golden eyed girl went straight to her room with Midoriya doing the same. The class thought that they were just tired from their Work Study, but Bakugou caught the furrowed brow of Hisaki as she left.

"What is this, your third home?" Hisaki deadpanned, looking at the doorway. Bakugou stood at the entrance and scrunched his nose, unamused. Seeing that she didn't shoo him away, he entered and sat on her chair. The girl shrugged it off and stared at the ceiling. The two sat in silence, but not in a comfortable way. Bakugo was the first to lose his patience in the silent game, because he asked,

"What's with you Giggle Girl? Aren't you supposed to be snickering and shit?"

Hisaki glared playfully. "For your information, I do NOT just snicker and shit. And to answer your question, nothing is wrong with me." Technically that's true.

"Oh save me the nonchalant act." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "You've got something on your mind."

"I always have something on my mind."

"Hisaki."

The girl blew the stray hairs from her face. "Seriously. There's nothing wrong with me."

"Then what's bothering you?" Bakugo pushed. "I can see it. And don't bother telling me it's nothing, cause we both know that's not true. Hell, even the damn nerd is acting suspicious." Seeing how he was unrelenting, Shimura got up and closed the door.

"Fine, you wanna know? I'll tell you." She walked back and sat on her bed. "I saw a myself in a small girl and it brought up shitty memories. Even worse, I couldn't do anything in that moment except hold her trembling body, while pretending nothing is wrong in front of her ABUSER! What's the point in becoming a hero if I can't protect ONE girl that was right in front of me?!"

Katsuki listened intently during her rant, surprisingly. However, he had no clue on what to say. How was he, a person that had hardly any experience in providing emotional support, supposed to help someone her was close with?

"The whole reason I became a hero was to protect the innocent and prevent that kind of shit from happening!" Hisaki vented. "How much longer is Eri gonna have to suffer-"

"Calm the fuck don for a second!" Bakugo interrupted. Hisaki stopped and looked at Bakugo with a bit of hysteria in her eyes. "I'm not good with this shit." He grumbled before continuing. "With your personality, I'm sure that you did something for the girl, am I right?" Slowly Hisaki nodded. "What'd you do or say?"

"I-I told her that I'd come back to save her using my quirk."

"Good, see? You're already helping her." Bakugo leaned back in his chair.

"I don't see," Hisaki spoke slowly, confused. "Well, I can- but not in that sense- although sometimes when I overuse-"

"Okay, stop." Bakugo put one hand out, while using the other to cover his face. "Damn you're starting to talk like Deku- What I meant to say was that you gave the girl- what was her name, Eri, hope. You know, like rainbows, cupcakes and unicorns 'n shit. She'll probably tough it out long enough for the pros to save her."

"Oh. I didn't think of that." Hisaki relaxed. She plopped back onto her bed, not realizing until know that she had stood up.

"Damn right you didn't. Now how do you feel?" Bakugo asked again.

"Better. Thanks." Hisaki smiled gratefully. A pinkish hue bloomed on his cheeks as he looked away rapidly.

"Don't thank me! I just did this cause your stupid constipated face was bothering me!"

"Mhm sureee. Thanks anyway."

"Stop thanking me!"

"No way."

"I said stop!

+++

"Hey Lemillion," Hourglass peered up to her upperclassmen. The three, Lemillion, Deku, and Hourglass, continued their patrol over the course of the next few days after the talk with Bakugo, awaiting for any news about Eri. "Do you think they'll find Eri soon?"

Mirio smiled reassuringly. "Trust in Sir. I'm sure that he and the other pros' are doing their best. In the meantime, we have to do our part the make sure the other citizens are safe!"

"Kay." Hisaki nodded. Hang in there Eri.

***