𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

↝ ΨΩU

 "MIRIO WILL PATROL AND surveil with you two to show you the ropes

"MIRIO WILL PATROL AND surveil with you two to show you the ropes. Any questions that you might have can be answer by him or the other heroes. If they cannot answer then you come to me, understand?" Night Eye glanced up, pushing up his glasses, before looking back at his paperwork.

"Surveillance?" Deku repeated.

"Nighteye agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Bubble Girl, another hero working under Nighteye, explained.

"Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villain group." Nighteye opened a file and showed Hisaki and Deku the information. "The head, Chisaki, has shown strange actions. His plague mask is a trademark. Be sure to stay on the lookout."

"But aren't villain and mafia/yakuza groups under the watch of the police?" Hisaki asked. "Most would stay obedient if under watch."

"Exactly. Most. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them for some reason. He's even made contact with the League of Villains. The details are unclear, though."

"That scumbag." Hisaki muttered. "Then that means that either side of the two parties wanted an exchange, or transaction. The League probably wants to grow their numbers or something else..." Hisaki trailed off, deep in thought. Why did they meet up?

"Either way, there's no evidence to prove our claims. That being said, we cannot treat them as villains." Sir Nighteye closed the folder and showed the four heroes a picture of Chisaki. "What we're doing is catching their tail. Don't let them suspect anything."

Hisaki and Deku gulped and nodded. Mirio and Bubble Girl stood next to them unperturbed by their mentor's harsh look and replied with a 'Yes sir!'. "Come on then, let's get going!" The yellow haired boy guided the first years outside to their patrol area.

The three student patrolled the streets with three different expressions. Mirio was walking proudly with a smile to his face, Midoriya was sweating bullets, and Hisaki was, well, admiring the view.

"Ooh, look at the vendors! You think that they have sandwiches?" The girl drooled at the thought. Mirio let out a hearty laugh and smiled.

"Who knows? Maybe we can check later after our patrols."

"Oh, heroes!" A girl pointed at the trio.

"It's the boy and girl who were in the UA Sports Festival!

"I-I'm nervous." Deku spoke stiffly.

"You must've at least patrolled during your internship, right?" Mirio asked. "Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?"

"No, but for various reasons I couldn't cover the basics of hero work..." Midoriya confessed. Hisaki patted Deku's back.

"Don't worry about it!" Hisaki grinned. "You're naturally a quick learner."