𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ RUΠΠIΠG LIҜΣ Δ CRUSTΨ GIΠGΣRβRΣΔD MΔΠ

 HISAKI WAS IN THE LEAD, running to the next obstacle in the race

HISAKI WAS IN THE LEAD, running to the next obstacle in the race. A trickle of blood went down her nose. Not now. She ignored the blood and continued running. Running ahead she reached the craziest obstacle in her life. There was a type of ravine that ended at who knows where, with only a rope to pass with.

"It's 'The Fall'!" As she stared at the sight before her, the other students caught up to her. Tsu looked at the rope and jumped on it with no hesitation.

"I forgot that she was able to do that with her quirk." Hisaki watched as her classmate climbed to each rock, moving ahead from the rest.

"Here it is! Here's my chance to show off!" A pink haired girl with goggles was giggling behind Hisaki. She was wearing multiple support items on her waist, back, and feet. One of those gadgets was a grappling hook that shot out and attached itself to a pillar of rock straight ahead. She hovered over the makeshift bridge and propelled herself forward.

"I can't be left behind." Using the time she rested, Hisaki activated her quirk and began using the rope. By the time she reached the end, the other students were almost halfway from her.

"A lot of different people are working hard for their chance, huh, Eraserhead?" Rather than answering, the teacher was scolding the students for their hesitation. Hisaki was huffing, tired from the amount of rope climbing she had to do. As she was catching her breath, Todoroki ran passed her. With Bakugou not far behind.

"Damnit." Todoroki was in the lead with Bakugou second. Hisaka ran after them in hopes of winning.

"And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier!" Present Mic announced, "The reality here is... that it's a minefield!"

"What the hell!" Hisaki was about to strangle someone.

"It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!"

Some people blindly walked into the minefield, not heeding the warnings and they were sent flying into the air.

"Are those pink clouds?" Hisaki sweatdropped at the grenades. She focused her attention back to the stage and began moving ahead, trying the avoid the mines.

Todoroki was doing the same, but Bakugou on the hand... he was blasting himself forward. It was a smart move, but Hisaki couldn't let him be first. Just a little more before I've recovered enough. She began running, narrowly missing the grenades that blew up behind her. Suddenly, a big boom was heard behind her. There, up in the sky was Midoriya, riding a part of the robot.

Todoroki, Bakugou, and Hisaki started running trying to be first place. Midoriya was losing speed, so he grabbed the makeshift ride, and slammed it on a mine, making himself propel to the finish line.

"Seriously!" Hisaki activated her quirk, disregarding her bloody noise, and ran forward. Todoroki and Bakugou did the same.

"Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... Izuku Midoriya's made a huge splash!" Confetti was thrown into the air and people cheered, as Midoriya entered the stadium. While Midoriya was absorbing the cheer, Hisaki ran into the stadium and bumped into the boy, making both of them fall over.

"Ah! Sorry Midoriya!" Hisaki bowed down and was repeatedly apologizing to the boy as he got up.

"I-It's fine, Hisaki-san! There's no n-need to apologize!" Deku was waving his hand, trying to stop the girl. The other participants began coming back into the stadium, by the time Hisaki stopped apologizing. Ochaco then walked up to the two.

"Deku, you were amazing! You too Hisaki!" Iida was sulking behind her. "I still have a long way to go!"

"You did pretty good, too Ochaco!" Hisaki complimented. "SO DID YOU IIDA!" the girl yelled at the still sulking boy to bring him out of his self-berating.

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over." Midnight announced. "Now, take a look at the results!" Hisaki looked at the scoreboard. Second place! Not bad if I do say so myself. She mentally gave herself a pat on the back.

"The real competition begins next!" Midnight continued. "The press will be all over it! Give it your all!" The slot machine began choosing a new game. "The next game is... "

"A cavalry battle?"

Midnight began explaining the game "The participants can form teams, of two to five people. It's basically like a regular cavalry battle, but each participant has a point value based on the results of the last game."

"Just like the entrance exam, huh." Hisaki was worried. She was second place, so what would her points be...

"550!" Hisaki's eyes popped out of her head. Then... Midoriya...

"First place has ten million!" Midnight shouted. At this point, Hisaki's soul left her body. Midoriya on the other hand, was sweating profusively as everyone eyed the poor boy. This is going to get crazy.

***