𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

↝ ҜICҜ ΔSS HΣRΩ SUITS

 - Author Note: The picture above is Hisaki's temporary hero suit

- Author Note: The picture above is Hisaki's temporary hero suit. :) -

THE TESTS WERE FINALLY OVER, and Hisaki looked at the board. "9th place, not bad," Hisaki muttered. She checked the scoreboard again, her eyes fell on the last place, Midoriya. She gave him a look of pity, because she felt that he had a lot of potential, especially when he did the softball throw (despite breaking his finger). Bakugo's facial reaction was immaculate, too.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Aizawa-sensei said. Everyone, including Hisaki sweatdropped. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks."

"WHAT?!"

"Of course it was a lie," Momo explained, "It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." He seemed so serious though. Hisaki looked at the girl in disbelief.

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them." Aizawa walked back to the classroom, leaving the student for themselves.

"You're lucky you have potential, Midoriya," Hisaki walked towards the boy.

"Hah?" The boy looked at her in confusion. "Wait! You're that girl I met in at the exam!"

"I met you before that, but yeah I am." She stared at Midoriya with an intimidating gaze.

"Is there something wrong?" He began to sweat nervously, unsure of what to do.

"No," and with that, Hisaki walked away.

+++

"I'm tired," Deku muttered, walking back home in a slouching way. As he walked out from the school, he was greeted by Iida.

"Is your finger healed?"

"Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl." Deku smiled in appreciation.

"That's nice," Hisaki popped up next to the boys, startling them.

"When did you get here?!" Midoriya cried.

"Just now," she replied, "I used my quirk."

Slowly nodding their heads, Iida continued the conversation, "I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even thought, 'This is the best of the best' and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie."

"Well, you learn something new everyday. Or so I'm told."

"Hey! You three!" Not far behind was the chocolate haired girl, running towards them. "Going to the station? Wait for me!"

"Uraraka-san?!" Midoriya shouted. So her name is Uraraka.

"You're the infinity girl." Iida claimed.