𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

↝ ШΣ STΔΠ ΣQUΔLITΨ

 THE CROWD CHEERED IN EXCITEMENT

THE CROWD CHEERED IN EXCITEMENT. I'm going to get gray hairs early in life aren't I. Ochaco ran swiftly, refusing to withdraw. Just as she was about to make Bakugou float, he set of an explosion. She quickly dodged and prepared herself.

"Don't underestimate me!" Bakuguo yelled as he set yet another explosion. However, instead of attacking Ochaco, he only got her jacket.

"She made her jacket float and sent it over there?!" Present Mic screamed. Uraraka pounced behind Bakugou, trying to make him float, but to no avail. He detected her, and set another explosion, this time she was blown away. They charged at each other, But he readied another explosion at her face. Ochaco evaded, and charged once more.

"Take this!" she yelled. He set off another explosion.

"I can't watch this." Jirou covered her eyes. The two continued to attack without rest.

"Ochaco attacks without rest... but..." Present Mic comments. Hisaki watches without emotion. The crowd begins to boo at Bakugou for being ruthless to Ochaco.

"There's booing from part of the crowd!" Present Mic yells. "But honestly, I also feel the sa-"

"Quiet!" Hisaki yells over the crowd, shutting them up. "Who started the booing? A Pro?" Hisaki demanded an answer, but didn't receive any. "If you can't handle it then leave." Wow isn't this a pick me girl moment... but I've gotta defend my girl.

"Hisaki..." Midoriya looked at the girl, who is now standing. Aizawa observes the girl in agreeance.

"He's fighting like this because he acknowledges her abilities and wants to win without holding back so sit and observe." The crowd follow her directions in embarrassment as her classmates continue their fight.

Hisaki looks up. In the air was a significant amount of debris, waiting to fall. As she released the rocks, she ran towards Bakugou again, but was blown away as Bakugou released the biggest explosion at the debris. In one blast, Ochaco's plan was destroyed. Yet, she didn't give up, as she stood and turned to Bakugou's direction. They charged, but Ochaco only took one step before falling down. Kacchan stopped running. She crawled closer, but fainted, earning Bakugou his victory.

Hisaki sighed. Good thing I brought earbuds. She put in her earbud and closed her eyes. Apparently Kiri and Tetsu tied in the first match, so they had to decide the winner in an arm wrestling contest. Kirishima won, but both contestants earned a newfound friendship.

The next match is Izuku and Todoroki isn't it? Hisaki took off her earbuds. I'm sure that Izuku will show him the answer.

"Next up is Todoroki Shoto from the hero course"

"Versus-"

"Izuku Midoriya from the hero course!" As the crowd cheered, Hisaki observed the 'rivals', she was greeted by a puffy eyed Ochaco.

"You should see Recovery Girl!" Iida told the brown haired girl.

"I did," she replied. "This is different." She wiped her eyes again and sat down. Hisaki gave her a pat on the back.

"I still owe you that mochi, right?" Hisaki smiled. Ochaco burst into tears once more.

"Don't cry again!"

***