𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

↝ ΔLL ҒΩR ΩΠΣ ΔΠD ΩΠΣ ҒΩR ΔLL

"UH... NO." The city streets were flooded with terrified citizens, along with traffic. Right now, Todoroki and Momo ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ were checking the area while the rest stood in front of a large tv screen. There's too many people panicking right now.

"The rescue was successful." Deku notified Todoroki on the phone.

"Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay?" Bakugo denied. Hisaki sent a 'seriously?' look at the boy. "You all just happened to be the best escape route."

"Nice decision!" Kirishima complimented giving a thumbs up.

"Don't do that Kiri, you're going to raise his ego." Hisaki shook her head in disapproval.

"What the hell does that mean?!"

He'll be alright, right? Thoughts of how the battle would end out flooded her mind. Ah. It was then that she knew. Her hands began to tremble. Suffering is the only thing that would result from the fight. Especially when going against AFO. She looked at the screen, ignoring the searing pain from her wounds.

On screen, a large gust of smoke was clearing, revealing All Might's reducing form. "Oh, shit." she mumbled.

Everyone around her except Izuku stared in shock. Hisaki lifts her shaking hands and stares. I could've done something. In remorse, she faces the screen. It seemed that AFO and All Might were having a conversation. Suddenly, the symbol of peace, now in his skinny form, looks up in shock. What did he say? A hand grabs the girl's hands. She whips her head.

"Your dumbass was shaking." He mumbled.

"Damn, I didn't know you-" Hisaki's eyes widen as she notices a tiny form on the screen. "There's a person."

"Huh?"

"I'll be back." The turquoise haired girl lets go of Bakugo and weaves through to crowd, but he grabs her hand.

"You can't go there, are you nuts?!"

"It's something only I can do... I can't leave them there." Hisaki releases his grip and heads back to the very place she escaped from.

If I'm right, she was behind All Might. Immediately, Hisaki activates her quirk and enters the battlefield. There!

She speeds up despite her injury and hold a hand to the woman. "Are you able to move?"

"Who are you, no, more importantly, what are you doing here?" The woman half whispered. "It's not safe here!"

"That's why I need to get you out of here, any injuries?"

The civilian eyes the girl, but relents. "Nothing major."

"Then," Hisaki hoists the woman out of the collapsed building and moves her away from the fight. AFO and All Might haven't noticed me yet, so I think we're fine. "This isn't too far from the public," Hisaki pants. "but I think you'll be fine. I'm sorry I can't help you get any farther."

"No," The woman smiles. "Thank you."

As the young woman walks to the ambulance for aid, another figure popped up behind her. "This isn't a safe place right now, young lady."

Behind her, she looks to see a short old man in a hero costume with a yellow cape. "I know but," she looks at the battle, "I couldn't let the woman stay there any longer. It's my job as a future hero to help and save others, you know. Plus, you're not in great shape either." Hisaki cracks a sloppy grin, making the pro sigh.

"However, I can't help it."

"Hm?"

"Sometimes," Her lips waver a bit. "I wonder if it's my fault. After all, there was something I could've done to something."

"You're very spirited, but not everyone can be saved." Gran Torino comforted. "What you say right now, is the very proof that you'll be fine hero."

"Because I can't save everyone?"

"No, it's because you care."

A fuzzy feeling warmed her heart. I like this feeling. She placed a hand over her heart. "Thank you."

"It's not a problem." Gran Torino gives a warm grin before shouting, "Watch out!"

The two ducked behind the buildings just before a forceful gust of air blasted from AFO and All Might.

"In that last swing, he put the power of his right arm into his left...!"

Amazing, but stupid. All Might powered up right arm once again, and prepared for the final blow.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" The symbol of peace let out a scream as he delivered a super powerful blow. "United States of Smash!"

The ground below them cracked into pieces. Everyone was blown away from the impact. Silence. It was the strangest sound that you couldn't hear. All Might kneeled at AFO's unconscious body and raised his fist.

A victory.

"He won." A tear slipped down Hisaki's cheek, before she wiped it away.

"He did."

By now, the sun had risen and the battle was over. AFO was going to be sent to prison, and the heroes were cleaning the area, whilst checking for casualties. When Hisaki's eyes landed on All Might, she saw the strangest thing. The news reporters looked in confusion as well. The man pointed at the camera and said,

"Next, it's your turn."

***