𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

↝ ШΣ'RΣ βΔCҜ βΩSS βΔβΨ STΨLΣ

 THE INTERNSHIP FINALLY ENDED and Hisaki took the train back to U

THE INTERNSHIP FINALLY ENDED and Hisaki took the train back to U.A. The only downfall was...

Bakugou Katsuki.

Surprisingly, his attitude wasn't what was bothering her. It was his hairstyle. Best Jeanist made them wear the hairstyle they had during the internship to UA, and she couldn't help but snicker whenever she looked at him, causing him to snap. The outbursts would often catch people's attention, but she couldn't help it.

"The train has reached Shizuoka Prefecture. Please exit cautiously and avoid pushing others."

"Finally..." She whispered, out of breath from the constant wheezing in laughter. Standing up, she walked out the doors and made her way to class.

"Move it, Giggle Girl." Bakugou shoved her aside as he left the train station.

"Guess he really doesn't like his hairstyle."

+++

"GHAHAHGHAAHGHAHG!!" Kirishima and Sero were laughing their heads off. "Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugou?!"

"I know right?!" Hisaki snickered once more.

"Stop laughing!" Bakugou demanded. "And you! One more shitty giggle and I blow your head off! I'll kill you all!"

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" The three laughed louder.

"What'd you say?!" The hair popped back to its original form.

"It's back!"

Hisaki escaped Bakugo's wrath and slid into her seat, continuing her chuckles.

"Nice hairstyle, Hisaki!" Denki winked at her in attempt to flirt.

"Can it-- What happened to Ochaco?"

"She's been awakened." Mineta shivered. Standing, Hisaki's gravity defying friend was throwing punches in the air.

"That's a huge change for just one week..." Denki sweatdropped.