𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ THΨ SHΔLL RUΠ ҒRΩM THΩU

"THE TIME LIMIT IS FIFTEEN MINUTES

"THE TIME LIMIT IS FIFTEEN MINUTES. The riders will wear a headband with that number on their bodies." Midnight explained.

"That might be tough." Hisaki commented.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" Hisaki immediate went looking for Deku. Since he might be alone, I should team with him. Not to mention, he would be a great rider with his quick thinking. She walked to the boy. She saw Midoriya getting rejected by everyone, as he asked for teammates. Taking a deep breath she walked up to the boy. Uraraka doing the same.

"Deku-kun!" The two girls walked up together, The boy turned towards the girl with an ugly face.

"Let's be a team!"

"You have an ugly face on." It was an understatement to call Deku's tears waterworks. He could've filled up a lake with the water spouting out of his eyes.

"Uraraka-san! Hisaki-san!" he cried. "Is that alright? Everyone'll probably be after me because of my ten million points!"

"We'll be fine if we run away, right?" Ochaco positively thought.

"I can help with that too." Hisaki said. The girl's got too much positivity.

"Anyway, it's better to team up with people you get along with!"

Midoriya took her words into consideration. "... I just thought of a plan."

"Oh?" Hisaki looked at the boy. The girls began to follow Deku, who was walking towards Iida.

"You would be a great rider with you physical capabilities." Deku reasoned. "Please join us!"

"Sorry, Midoriya-kun." Iida refused. "I keep losing to you. One day I will be your rival, so I need to achieve my strength on my own accord." Iida walked to Todoroki's team, who had Momo and Denki.

"I probably seem like a mom if I talk like this, but I'm really proud of him," Hisaki said.

"As I thought, this is great," Hisaki and her teammates turned around. "Team up with me, first place!" The girl went up in Deku's face.

"It's the one with the grappling hook." Hisaki pointed her finger at the pink haired student.

"T-Too close!" Deku yelled. "Who are y-you?!"

"I'm Mei Hatsume from support course!" She put her goggle's on her head. "I dunno who you are, but let me take your position! If I team with you, I'll be in the spotlight!"

"I'm okay with it," Hisaki shrugged her shoulders. "Now, we need one more person." Deku scanned the crowd, looking for another person. Then, he walked off towards their last teammate.

+++

"Twelve cavalry teams are line up on the field!" Present mic announces.

"There are some interesting teams," Aizawa-sensei added.

"Now, raise those battle cries!" The crowd cheered in excitement. Midoriya was the rider, with Hisaki in the back, Mei and Ochaco on the sides, and Tokoyami in the front.

"Uraraka,"

"Yes!"

"Hatsume,"

"That's me!"

"Tokoyami,"

"Yes,"

"Hisaki,"

"Yo."

"I'm counting on you!"

"Roger!"

"Now, choose your fate!" Tokoyami cried. Fate?

"Of course, it's to run away!" He replied.

"Start!" All the teams began chasing towards Hisaki's group. The floor below the team began sinking.

"Hatsume, Uraraka, Hisaki! Close your eyes!" Midoriya pushed a button, as his jetpack began to shoot the group up from the sinking ground. As they were suspended in the air, Jirou tried to steal the headband with her earplugs. Keyword: tried. Tokoyami's Dark Shadow defended the group by blocking the attack from below.

"Good," Tokoyami praised. "Dark Shadow, keep watch over out blind spots!"

"That's a pretty impressive quirk, Tokoyami!" Hisaki looked at Dark Shadow in awe. Soon, the five were back on the ground, running once more.

"So, what do you think of my babies!" Hatsume asked.

"They're amazing!" Deku replied.

"I second that." Hisaki commented. Ochaco, who was on Hisaki's left, had a weird expression on her face. Omg she's being jealous! Hisaki smirked at the brown haired girl.

"Fights over the headbands breaking out all over!" Present Mic commented through the speakers. Some teams began stealing others' headbands, while the rest continued to aim for the ten million.

"It's been seven minutes! Here are the current rankings up on the screen!"

"Huh, it's..."

"What? Wait a minute! than than Midoriya, Class A isn't doing so well..."

"Everyone! It'd be better if we-" Tokoyami and Hisaki pulled back abruptly as they came face to face with another team. Todoroki.

"It won't be that easy, huh?"

"In this battle, who will wear the ten million points?!"

"I'll be taking that now."

***